• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Resurrection of Anti-Gun legislation.

Haman J.T.

imported post

I went to my favorites list today,where I have both MI senators and my congress Reps web page links,and wrote them the following emails.

Carl Levin,Sir, Your co-sponser of S.1317,and recent attempt to ressurect it,violates your sworn duty to uphold the Constitution of this Nation,by giving the government the ability to deny Second Amendment rights,solely due to "suspicion",rejecting Due Process of Law.I am sure your Anti-Gun friends and you want to disarm the citizens who use their arms 1.5 to 2 million times a year,to protect themselves and their fellow citizens,according to U.S governmental statistics,but this has nothing to do with terrorism,as this bill states.I expect your rejection of this effort. Jeffery Haman.

Senator Stabenow, The recent attempt to ressurect S.1317,violates etc.,etc,

I am sure your Anti-Gun friends at the Joyce Foundation(she recieved campaign finance from them)and fellow Senators want to disarm the citizens etc.,etc.,

Also:

Congressman Sander Levin, The recent attempt to ressurect HR 2159,violates your sworn duty to uphold etc.,etc.,.

It just takes a short amount of your time to go to their web pages to email them,write them and call them. It,s worth it to notify them in every way you can.

I read these bills and it gives the AG the ability to put people on list's and to keep the reasons(in case you end up on the list's accidentaly and want to go to court to get off)secret,due to national security.IMAGINE THAT!

B

Bikenut

imported post

Senator Levin sends me emails that begin:

Dear Mr. xxxxxxx

I thought you might like to know... (followed by a bunch of stuff intending to show just how wonderful he is)...

My repies begin:

Dear Senator Levin..

I thought you might like to know I am actively working to ensure you are not re elected to the position of Senator.

Sincerely

Mr. xxxxxxx

Haman J.T.

imported post

Bikenut wrote:
Senator Levin sends me emails that begin:

Dear Mr. xxxxxxx

I thought you might like to know... (followed by a bunch of stuff intending to show just how wonderful he is)...

My repies begin:

Dear Senator Levin..

I thought you might like to know I am actively working to ensure you are not re elected to the position of Senator.

Sincerely

Mr. xxxxxxx
Every time I tell him to vote against an anti-gun bill,he sends me a reply adding that he was a proud sponser of the Brady bill.I don't think he agree's with my opinion,ever!

Haman J.T.

imported post

It's over now,7:18.I'm sure they will replay it.They have schedules on the C-Span site.I think this may have been a half hour to hour showing,so you can look at 6pm to 7:15pm to get the name of the show.If anyone is interested in hearing lies and BS in the senate.

It can be seen on C-Span site.Go to the schedule for5/7/10,5:55,counterterrorism panel 1.
Here's a link. http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/id/223685 .