• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Friendly Theaters

cscitney87

imported post

mahkagari wrote:
Yeah.... Didn't seewhatpreferential lending practices have to do with anything...
Oh yeah getting SUED in Court by the government doesn't have anything to do with giving them your business and worldly possessions to hold on to in case of emergency.

Compass Bank safety deposit box. Debunked. But hey you know how to make ALLL the right decisions. Sorry man we try to help but you get defensive. $100 sound system is ____. So is a Compass Bank safe deposit box. There.. I said it. But I tried politely the first time.

mahkagari

imported post

Goodness, what would I do without you to tell me these things? Silly me, I'll rush right out and spend extra money on a fancy TV instead of reloading equipment. I'll get so much more use out of the extra fidelity. And what's this I have in my emergency stores? Ah! Troll kibble! Here you go. Who's a good, troll? Who's a good troll?

cscitney87

imported post

I am I am!
WishnickIrish.JPG

since9

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Ian wrote:
$100 for a sound system? Well, you get what you pay for.
Right. I would think when one's audio/visual costs 100 times the price of a ticket, one would tend not to frequent theaters and would instead take advantage of capitalizing one's expenditure over as many movies as possible... Especially when RedBox is just $1.

Ian

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

since9 wrote:
Ian wrote:
$100 for a sound system? Well, you get what you pay for.
Right. I would think when one's audio/visual costs 100 times the price of a ticket, one would tend not to frequent theaters and would instead take advantage of capitalizing one's expenditure over as many movies as possible... Especially when RedBox is just $1.
My comment was in regards to a $100 sound system most likely being a piece of crap.

Evil Ernie

imported post

Wow, talk about comin 'round the extreme circle. From OC in theaters to speaker prices to compass bank to troll kibble...

Anyway, back on track...I've had no issues with OC at the theater in Castle Rock. No one really noticed tho either, but it was busy enough for someone to see a black 1911 against jeans and white tee shirt.That was back before I had my CCW, now I just conceal for the movies. LEO's tend to ruin datenights with the Mrs.

ZackL

imported post

Thanks Ernie,

I'll remember that the next time I go out. There's no mrs. or anything like that with me so all I have to worry about is a whiney teenage brother if I refuse to disarm and go somewhere else.

E

emma

imported post

we are manufacure of video glasses and mini projector.

e-mail:emmachen@livetech.com.cn

cscitney87

imported post

Actually, although a sales ploy... I hardly consider it SPAM as the information is extremely relevant to the thread.

Can't OC at your favorite movie theater? Slap on some sexy specs and sit back in your easy chair, OC and all!