• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCing The San Genero Feast On 5-9-10, join me!

Facejackets

imported post

Myself and a few of the guys from Nevada Shooters will be attending the San Genero Feat on the 9th. We will be OCing.

Please feel free to meet us there!!!!

We haven't figured out a time as of yet.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Remmy

imported post

Id definitely be interested in a report of how this went and if they allowed you entrance as I plan to attend this weekend.

greengum

imported post

I will make an effort to get out there. I have some family friends up here this weekend, maybe I can ditch them. Post what time when you get that figured out.

Facejackets

imported post

Ok guys!

Looks like we will be meeting around 4ish in the Bass Pro parking lot in the back, closer to the free way.

Hope to see some of you there!!!!

Facejackets

imported post

I am running a few minutes late. I am just getting in my car. Be there in less than 10min.

Meet up with us!!!

810-7312.
-kirk