Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: PBS: Featuring Open Carry Movement!

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Southwest Detroit, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    151

    Post imported post

    Already posted on the VA forum.
    Here in the D it airs at 1:30 am, Channel 287 (Comcast) or Channel 56.2

    http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum66/43746.html

  2. #2
    Regular Member mel5051's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Wixom, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    103

    Post imported post

    DirecTV has it blacked out until Sunday

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Belleville, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    126

    Post imported post

    PBS=Lib drivel. OCers wereUSED to trash guns rights in the show.

    Total anti-gun rights, each gun supporter they interviewed was trashed.

    It was more about anti-gun than the OCing.

    Total BS.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ann Arbor, Michigan, ,
    Posts
    92

    Post imported post

    Wglide90 wrote:
    PBS=Lib drivel. OCers wereUSED to trash guns rights in the show.

    Total anti-gun rights, each gun supporter they interviewed was trashed.

    It was more about anti-gun than the OCing.

    Total BS.
    Yup i though it was pretty lame to i was all excited at first should have known on PBS it would have been anti-gun

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Southwest Detroit, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    151

    Post imported post

    Yeah, I figured so. I saw the short clip about NRA members approving of "common sense" gun control. Not that the NRA is a purist on gun rights but still the fact that they run with that angle tells you where the show is coming from.

  6. #6
    Regular Member eastmeyers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hazel Park, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,383

    Post imported post

    My favorite part of the show is wear they said they were going to talk about OC but instead they just did TONS of anti-gun propaganda, yup that was my favorite part!

    God Bless
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

    "Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincoln Park, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    161

    Post imported post

    PBS is liberal garbage.

  8. #8
    Regular Member American Boy With a Gun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Warren, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    656

    Post imported post

    cm2624 wrote:
    PBS is liberal garbage.
    Yep + 10000, i hate liberals.....annoying insects
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oakland County, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    87

    Post imported post

    Be careful with the liberal bashing. Remember there are self proclaimed liberals in here that think being a liberal and being pro gun can be compatible stances. I wouldn’t want anyone’s feelings to get hurt when they read this and they cannot deny today’s liberals are the largest reason our rights are constantly under assault.



    You also have to be careful because you all sound like talking points following, ultra right wing, uneducated, anti liberal, hate mongers. Or at least that will be the standard angry reply from the ones with no proof to support their own arguments.



    Did I mention this poor excuse for reporting was a total sham?







  10. #10
    Regular Member American Boy With a Gun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Warren, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    656

    Post imported post

    Oh yes, im so sorry, i disagree with the moronic views of most liberals.....my bad :P
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

  11. #11
    Activist Member hamaneggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warren, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,251

    Post imported post

    Savage.Detroit wrote:
    Yeah, I figured so. I saw the short clip about NRA members approving of "common sense" gun control. Not that the NRA is a purist on gun rights but still the fact that they run with that angle tells you where the show is coming from.
    I taped the show and there was nothing in it saying the NRA approved "common sense" gun control."Common sense gun control"is an anti-gun phrase,that the anti-gun folks falsely state the NRA is for.The only control the NRA is truly for,is no felons and no one found by law to be mentaly incapacitated,and this I know,having been a member for forty years.Their 4 million members are given the info on who is pro-gun and recommend that you vote for them.It doesn't always work because many members are Dems,Indies and Libertarians.But they use their 4 mill voting block when they lobby to stop more gun laws and repeal gun laws when it is possible.There is no other gun group as big,yet it takes legislators and presidents to change anything in DC.If the NRA was as powerfull as the anti's say they are,there would be no gun laws period! I think the OCer's did a fine job with their truthfull statements,but there is always the anti lies and the last word by any anti ,like Bloomberg,who are not taken to task to put up any facts or evidence or any pro-gun counter with the facts! My hope is that the average american that hears the opposing views,can see the BS for what it is,and I believe they can and do!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

    NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

  12. #12
    Activist Member hamaneggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    warren, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,251

    Post imported post

    wolverine1856 wrote:
    Be careful with the liberal bashing. Remember there are self proclaimed liberals in here that think being a liberal and being pro gun can be compatible stances. I wouldn’t want anyone’s feelings to get hurt when they read this and they cannot deny today’s liberals are the largest reason our rights are constantly under assault.



    You also have to be careful because you all sound like talking points following, ultra right wing, uneducated, anti liberal, hate mongers. Or at least that will be the standard angry reply from the ones with no proof to support their own arguments.



    Did I mention this poor excuse for reporting was a total sham?





    Don't forget that John Meecham was or is the managing editor of Newsweek(leftist mag that said on it's front page "WE ARE ALL SOCIALISTS NOW"),which is on the verge of going under,unless someone buy's it,according to Meecham on the John Stewart show the other day!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

    NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •