• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTB Holster for the picnic May 15.

malignity

imported post

Looking to buy a Left Handed Blackhawk Serpa Holster for Glock 19/23. I have an uncle mike's holster which I'll use if I HAVE to, but I hate not having good retention, plus the holster is nylon, and huge and bulky.

Willing to pay any reasonable price, will pay for shipping to reputable members, if you have one.

Yes, I know most of you are 1911 lovers, so I'm probably going out on a limb here. :lol:

Need it by May 15th, of course.

sprinklerguy28

imported post

For a Serpa Bass Pro is the cheapest. I recently switched from a Serpa to a Gould and Gouldrich 807 paddle holster. If you like leather you'll love this holster. I bought it with a double mag pouch with paddle #831. More comfort from the paddle and more stability then the Blackhawks. Ordered online from ondutygear.com. He is in Port Huron and will direct ship to your house.

http://www.ondutygear.com/gould-b807.html

http://www.ondutygear.com/gould-b831.html

If you would like to see in person Im around the corner in Clinton Twp., send me a PM.

malignity

imported post

I actually checked BPS online and they only had right handed :( I have a gift card there, so I was hoping to use it. Lol. Maybe gander mountain has one, I dunno.

I'm just looking for the cheapo button release retention holster, the $32 kind. I have no idea why the holsters directly from the blackhawk site are double, or even triple the price that the stores sell them for.

sprinklerguy28

imported post

malignity wrote:
I actually checked BPS online and they only had right handed :(  I have a gift card there, so I was hoping to use it. Lol. Maybe gander mountain has one, I dunno.

I'm just looking for the cheapo button release retention holster, the $32 kind. I have no idea why the holsters directly from the blackhawk site are double, or even triple the price that the stores sell them for.

If you call on duty gear tomorrow they can order and ship to you. The site shows them for $30.

http://www.ondutygear.com/4135.html

Beerme

Banned
imported post

American Boy With a Gun wrote:
http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Level-2-Duty-SERPA-Holster,1172,1412.htm

not sure how fast shipping is, but it comes in LH for the Glock 19

Total=83$ + S/H
why pay 83 dollars for a 30 dollar holster?

Go to optics planet
Best service I have used online and cheap prices got both of my serpas from them and the total came to less that what one straight from BLACKHAWK! would cost with shipping

autosurgeon

imported post

Beerme wrote:
American Boy With a Gun wrote:
http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Level-2-Duty-SERPA-Holster,1172,1412.htm

not sure how fast shipping is, but it comes in LH for the Glock 19

Total=83$ + S/H
why pay 83 dollars for a 30 dollar holster?

Go to optics planet
Best service I have used online and cheap prices got both of my serpas from them and the total came to less that what one straight from BLACKHAWK! would cost with shipping
I get most items I order from them the next day if the order is placed before 3:00m PM on a weekday! And that is with standard ground shipping!

hopnpop

imported post

I picked my Blackhawk! Serpa Lvl 2 LEFTY at Southside Sportsman's club in BC. Average cost, 'bout $50. Don't think you'll be driving drom Warren to get it tho...

malignity

imported post

I got my holster today. Was $37 with tax, and sadly I had to get it from an Anti-OC gun store, but they were the only place that had it. I had to be sneaky, and not receive a package so the fiance wouldn't know i spent money LOL

Michigander

imported post

On this topic, the one and only thing I've ever, and I do mean ever found Bass Pro Shops to be good for is 30 dollar Serpa Sportsters for pretty much every common and modern defensive handgun. I personally don't like Serpas, but I've hooked up a few people by going there.

malignity

imported post

I have a gift card there, and was gonna use it online to get one. I dunno about in the store, but at least online, all they had was right handed. :(

Damn me being that rare 7-10% of the population. lol