• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

found this on Facebook RE: AB1934 I plan on joining in.

SCJeffro

imported post

The Republican Liberty Caucus of California is opposed to any attempt to infringe upon the natural right of self-defense.

Assemblywoman Lori Saldana [D-San Diego] has introduced legislation to ban the act of openly carrying an unloaded firearm in California. The bill (AB1934) would reduce an individual's right to provide for their own self-protection leaving law abiding Californians' defenseless against criminal attacks.

In California, law abiding residents' are commonly denied Concealed Carry Permits (CCW's) by County Sheriffs for failing to show "good cause." Therefore, openly carrying an unloaded firearm is the best possible protection provided for residents' under California State law. We believe self-preservation is "good cause" and we support the individual right to keep and bear arms regardless of whether the firearms are concealed or carried openly.

We are asking our supporters, fellow Republicans, and 2nd Amendment advocates to stand with us and to phone into the Assembly Appropriations Committee to express their opposition to AB1934!

The phone call should take less than 2-minutes and will help us defeat this attack on the 2nd Amendment! The Phone Bomb to Defeat AB1934 will start at 10am and continue until 5pm.

The Assembly Appropriations Committee Phone: (916) 319-2081

*Tell the operator that you want all Members' of the committee to vote "NO" on AB1934!