Thread: Staying ON TOPIC

Post imported post

Group,

Recently it has come to my attention that there are always several threads concerning one main post. For instance, the recent thread, "Major Incident in Dothan Yesterday WARNING!" now has about 4 different threads originating from the original.

Please, please, please, for easy viewership sake, stop creating umpteen different threads concerning one main issue. I can't keep up with all of them, and don't read half of what is posted because of this. I've been VERY interested in the Dothan thread, but these other posts are way to much. Let's PLEASE keep the posts under the same threads so that everyong knows what the subject matter is.

Regular Member Brimstone Baritone's Avatar

Post imported post

I appreciate your opinion, but on the flip side would you rather read through pages of unrelated rabbit trails or would you rather those be split off into new posts?

I know I'm one of the ones dragging threads off topic, so I'll try to do better.
    There was a time that the pieces fit, but I watched them fall away, mildewed and smoldering, strangled by our coveting. I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing. Doomed to crumble, unless we grow and strengthen our communication. -Tool, "Schism"

A sandwich made of knuckles, Hoover, Alabama

Post imported post

haha. Whether you realize it or not. You created an Off Topic Thread to tell us to stay On Topic. LOL

Ah, the humor of everydaylife...