• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Staying ON TOPIC

stagmie

imported post

Group,

Recently it has come to my attention that there are always several threads concerning one main post. For instance, the recent thread, "Major Incident in Dothan Yesterday WARNING!" now has about 4 different threads originating from the original.

Please, please, please, for easy viewership sake, stop creating umpteen different threads concerning one main issue. I can't keep up with all of them, and don't read half of what is posted because of this. I've been VERY interested in the Dothan thread, but these other posts are way to much. Let's PLEASE keep the posts under the same threads so that everyong knows what the subject matter is.

Brimstone Baritone

imported post

I appreciate your opinion, but on the flip side would you rather read through pages of unrelated rabbit trails or would you rather those be split off into new posts?

I know I'm one of the ones dragging threads off topic, so I'll try to do better. :)