• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lake Delton (Wis Dells) outlet mall

Brendon .45

Peoples' Republic of Madison, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

For mothers day, my wife wanted to go to the Coach outlet in Lake Delton.

I OC'd through the mall and even had a very pleasant clerk help me try on jackets in one the stores. The Coach store was packed and no one seemed to care about the firearm on my hip. I think itcertainly helps to be out with the family to show that I'm not a scary MWAG, just a normal family man who happens to take protecting his family seriously.

It is nice to be able to go out and NOT have any issues!

Mlutz

imported post

Great news. I looked on Tangers site for a "policy", but I could not find one. Thank you! :lol: