• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fobus Paddle Holster

exp15

imported post

I just ordered a Fobus paddle holster for my Bersa Thunder 380from ebay for just under $20, does anyone know anything about these hosters? I've been using a Serpa level II for my Glock but I would like to occasionally open carry my Bersa when I want to pack light.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I own a FOBUS holster for my Taurus Millennium Pro in .40. I personally love the holster. It is comfortable and offers good, solid retention. They offer free shipping and a lifetime guarantee. I also have one for one of my 1911s. I don't use that one anymore only because I changed my mind and only carry my 1911s in leather.

Snakemathis

imported post

I had a FOBUS when I had my Ruger. It was good, but I had a problem with security. The holster just didn't quite feel secure. Maybe it was my body shape, size, etc. Not sure. However, I have carried a Glock in a FOBUS a few times and it feels just fine. Might have had something to do with the firearm size, all in all, I am not a huge fan. But thats just me. To each his own my friend.

ramrunnr

imported post

I have one for my Kel-Tec P-3at. I pretty much just use it as a range holster as I conceal carry my P-3at most of the time. (Pocket or IWB) I like the Fobus, and I am getting one for my SP-101, again for range use. Not enough retention, IMHO. (Not retention of the gun in the holster, but the holster on my belt) I might use it for conceal carry under a jacket or sport/suit coat. For OC, I prefer the Serpa. I have a Serpa that I use for my Glocks.