Thread: Shooting in Kenosha

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar

Post imported post

http://www.kenoshanews.com/news/shoo...s_6050924.html

Shooting leaves two with injuries
    KENOSHA NEWS STAFF

A shooting outside a Kenosha apartment building left two people injured Friday night.

Police were called to the northeast corner of 50th Street and 36th Avenue just before 10 p.m. Friday for a report of a drive-by shooting, although it was not clear if the shots came from a vehicle or someone on foot.

See the complete story in today's Kenosha News,

Post imported post

I'll be the first to say the shooter was on foot because you must have a gun unloaded and incased in Wisconsin, so I don't understand why that is even a question.
    Don't confuse me with the facts, I have my emotions!

I guess that's the difference between no crime and "stopping" a crime in progress. I prefer no crime.

Post imported post

Packer fan wrote:
    I'll be the first to say the shooter was on foot because you must have a gun unloaded and incased in Wisconsin, so I don't understand why that is even a question.
    I'll be the first to agree. (I was going to put a laugh in here, but wasnt sure how that would be taken...)

WKOW also had this story, with a bit more information. The said it was a drive by shooting. Here is the link, with a short video.

http://www.wkowtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12453222
    "I don't really care for "cream cheese"..."

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

So your telling me that withall these lawswhich prohibittransporting firearms in a vehicle, themneeding to be unloaded and encased, that there is still drive-by shootings?
    We better make more laws now, right? <sarcasm

Post imported post

No, see one car had a firearm unloaded and encased in it. Another had ammunition. They crashed into each other, opening the case of the firearm, it flew through the air hitting the headrest which pulled the bolt backwhere the ammunition just happened to fly into then the spring closed the bolt and the firearm finally spun around, hitting a light pole deflecting it into a tree where a branch depressed the trigger enough for it to fire. It then landed safely.

Of course by the time the homeowner called the police and they arrived the accident had been cleaned up.

Banned

Post imported post

stuff happens