• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shooting in Kenosha

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

http://www.kenoshanews.com/news/shooting_leaves_two_with_injuries_6050924.html

Shooting leaves two with injuries
KENOSHA NEWS STAFF

A shooting outside a Kenosha apartment building left two people injured Friday night.

Police were called to the northeast corner of 50th Street and 36th Avenue just before 10 p.m. Friday for a report of a drive-by shooting, although it was not clear if the shots came from a vehicle or someone on foot.

See the complete story in today's Kenosha News,

Mlutz

imported post

Packer fan wrote:
I'll be the first to say the shooter was on foot because you must have a gun unloaded and incased in Wisconsin, so I don't understand why that is even a question.

I'll be the first to agree. (I was going to put a laugh in here, but wasnt sure how that would be taken...)

WKOW also had this story, with a bit more information. The said it was a drive by shooting. Here is the link, with a short video.

http://www.wkowtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12453222

TyGuy

imported post

No, see one car had a firearm unloaded and encased in it. Another had ammunition. They crashed into each other, opening the case of the firearm, it flew through the air hitting the headrest which pulled the bolt backwhere the ammunition just happened to fly into then the spring closed the bolt and the firearm finally spun around, hitting a light pole deflecting it into a tree where a branch depressed the trigger enough for it to fire. It then landed safely.

Of course by the time the homeowner called the police and they arrived the accident had been cleaned up.