• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Well, we lasted about an hour and a half at San Genero...

Facejackets

imported post

Myself, greengum, Esteban, Patrick, and my buddy Castangajt from Nevada Shooters went to the San Genero (sp?) Feast today.

We got in about 4:15, walked around, grabbed some pizza, and a beer. All was well. We went to the carnival game where you shoot the star with the bb machine gun. For some reason they wouldn't let us use our own guns lmao!!!

One of the carnes asked me "Why are you armed?". I told him it was our right to be. He said "It is?" I told him "yes, its called the 2nd Amendment, you should check it out. Its almost as good as the first!". He didn't seem to get it.

We were getting some double looks, and some flat out stares, but overall it was going pretty well.

We took a photo in front of a Metro truck, which ill post as soon as I get home in the morning.

A security guard came up to us about an hour and a half into our fun, and asked greengum "Are you guys Law Enforcement?", and he replied with the best damn answer I have ever heard. He said "No, we're Americans". Classic!!!

The security guard then followed us for a few more minutes and finally came up to us and said that his supervisors wanted us to leave. So we agreed to, but would like our money back. He said he couldn't give us an answer on that, but he brought us to the owner of San Genero. His name of Tony I believe. He was very nice, and he said he knew we weren't breaking any laws, and he didn't care that we were excersising our rights, but since we were on Silverton property and they asked us to leave, he had no choice.

He got us our money back, and we all left.

All in all it wasn't a bad outting I would say. We to walk around for awhile, and hang out for free.

I would like to say, everyone we talked to was very professional, and pleasant to talk to besides the fact that we were told to leave.

I'm sorry Patrick, and Esteban, I forgot your screen names!

Facejackets

imported post

flagellum wrote:
It's fine, I forgot your real name anyhow :p

Esteban, Btw.

Its Kirk. Lol sorry dude!!!

Thanks for coming out! Hope to see you guys at the shoot next weekend!