Thread: My First Open Carry Monday10th!

Post imported post

First open carry in a mall! i already open carry everywhere else..

Going to the mac store (in the mall) to get my laptop fixed and i figured why not open carry and see how it goes. Of course i will be Video/Audio recording the whole thing.

-No school within 1000ft anywhere in the mall
    -No signs posted firearms not aloud that i can see
    -Pamphlets read to be handed out if need be

Hope it goes well and i will post up results Monday evening.

Post imported post

Sierra Vista or Fashion Fair?
    I'm guessing Fashion Fair...lol Sierra Vista doesn't have a Mac store.
    At first I thought you meant the Mac store like the makeup place...that'd liven things up a bit.
    I'll probably be back in Fresno this weekend if you want to meetup for a bit.

Post imported post

Yea it was Fashion Fair i went to.

So today went good no issues.. lots of security around but none of them even noticed. I didn't expect it to go so well, but i learn something new every day!

Post imported post

Truly though, the central valley doesn't make anything even resembling the big deal that more urban communities do out of OC.
    In fact, I'd be willing to guess that there are more vocal or concerned naysayers within the gun community of Fresno itself than you might find in a typical cross section of central valley citizens.

Post imported post

heliopolissolutions wrote:
    Truly though, the central valley doesn't make anything even resembling the big deal that more urban communities do out of OC.
    In fact, I'd be willing to guess that there are more vocal or concerned naysayers within the gun community of Fresno itself than you might find in a typical cross section of central valley citizens.
    I would have to disagree, Fresno being the meth capitol of the world and the fact there are shootings ALL the time. Fresno is the ideal spot to practice open carry. Now clovis is a different story, but i still UOC.

Post imported post

Fresno is an almost 'shall issue' ccw county. The sheriff there will issue to just about anyone.

Post imported post

thats good you got a chance to open carry in a mall, i haven't been able to find a mall that is out of the 1000ft zone of schools in san jose.

Post imported post

Deathwing_Kingstar wrote:
    thats good you got a chance to open carry in a mall, i haven't been able to find a mall that is out of the 1000ft zone of schools in san jose.
    valley fair im pretty sure. i have open carried there, with no problems, another uocer was asked to leave by security perwest fieldpolicy. its not posted anywhere that i saw though. the security guard told the uocer something along the lines of they wished they didnt have to ask them to leave, but a customer complained, so they had to enforce the rules.
    When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

Post imported post

GlockFanatic943 wrote:
    heliopolissolutions wrote:
    I would have to disagree, Fresno being the meth capitol of the world and the fact there are shootings ALL the time. Fresno is the ideal spot to practice open carry. Now clovis is a different story, but i still UOC.
    I concur. *points to stab wound*

Iopencarry wrote:
    Fresno is an almost 'shall issue' ccw county. The sheriff there will issue to just about anyone.*

Well, she certainly has her head on a whooole lot straighter than some sheriffs.