Thread: New member

Post imported post

Hello all, I am a new member to these forums and new to open carry in general. Normally I carry concealed, and I will admit, its a little weird carrying openly. Weird in a good way. Glad I found this forum, its hard to find gun friendly people in Lakewood.

John

Post imported post

Welcome to the forums. There are at lot of good people with good information on here. G22Paddy & others are down in the Lakewood area; They're getting together at the Denny's at 10802 Pacific Ave South on the 22nd at I believe 10:00am for coffee. You should meet up with them there.
    No right is held more sacred, or is more carefully guarded, by the common law than the right of every individual to the possession and control of his own person, free from all restraint or interference of others, unless by clear and unquestionable authority of law. Union Pacific Rail Co. vs Botsford as quoted in Terry v Ohio.

Talk to your cats about catnip - before it's too late.

Post imported post

There's plenty of us in the Tacoma/Lakewood area. Welcome to the board.

69Charger

Post imported post

Welcome here Lakewood dude.
    We have a meet of fine folks at Dennys in Tacoma, at 108th and pacific Ave on the 22nd, at 10am. Great way to see the faces behind the screen names.
    See ya there?
    Dave

Post imported post

Glad you found us !

Welcome aboard

Bat
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

Thanks all! 22nd at dennys, consider me there, will be nice to meet like minded people!

John