• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

follker

imported post

Hello all, I am a new member to these forums and new to open carry in general. Normally I carry concealed, and I will admit, its a little weird carrying openly. Weird in a good way. Glad I found this forum, its hard to find gun friendly people in Lakewood.

John

ak56

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Welcome to the forums. There are at lot of good people with good information on here. G22Paddy & others are down in the Lakewood area; They're getting together at the Denny's at 10802 Pacific Ave South on the 22nd at I believe 10:00am for coffee. You should meet up with them there.

69Charger

imported post

Welcome here Lakewood dude.
We have a meet of fine folks at Dennys in Tacoma, at 108th and pacific Ave on the 22nd, at 10am. Great way to see the faces behind the screen names. :)
See ya there?
Dave