Thread: Really?

Post imported post

This is directed to the two debaters and their facilitator. You really thought that having your own private debate on a General Discussion forum was a good idea? You didn't think you might come across as a little self-important? What, you think it should be private because the rest of the forum members might muddy the waters with their uninformed views. You realize you could have PM each other, you could have e-mailed each other, hell you could have phoned one another. Did youfeel it would be wrong to have such an insightful debate where others could not learn and be inspired by your bright and thought provoking back and forth(as long as they don't chime in)? Did I mention this the General Discussion area of a "forum". So I must ask once more... Really?
    AUDE VIDE TACE

Post imported post

REALLY??? if you feel left out of the fun,,, there is a symultanious co-debate
    being played out on this '8 yr old killed self with uzi' necropost thread closed
    thread...
    go there and say what you gotta say...
    i kinda thought this debate idea was weird, but its a good chance to watch an ANTI
    get beat to a pulp with well reasoned and articulate FACTS that prove that more guns are the answer!!
    not the problem!!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Post imported post

+1 to 1245A Defender's post.

Yeah, the debate thread is a little bit of a different idea, but I like it, and hope that others will have enough respect to not litter in the "official" debate thread.
    Carry on!

Post imported post

+1 Defender and Ruger.. I thought it was an odd idea, but seams harmless enough, So Itook interest. They were polite with the request, even discussed who would be best to debate with our anti-gun position and i will watch with curiosity as the Anti (who is also being respectful btw) gets an eye opener, and hopefully realises a new view.

- I don't think any of the parties there had self righteous intent, simply, wanted to make an interesting thread for all to be entertained with, and maybe learn.

Bat

~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

I agree..you wanna debate each other do it via PM , not on the forum.They think they are special. of course I don't see the Moderator locking the thread, so I guess he is ok with that kind of STUCK UP - ANTI SOCIAL stuff.He locks threads for everything else.:? NO I DON'T FEEL LEFT OUT, WE WERE ALL TOLD TO STAY OUT !!!! WHO THE F ARE THEY, THEY DON'T OWN THIS FORUM. WE got our selves a few PRICKS on here that think they are the enlightened ones.

http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

So you make another thread that's even more off topic.