• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VA-ALERT: Republican Canvass tonight -- House District 27

vt357

imported post

There will be a Republican Party Canvass TONIGHT (May 10, 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm) to select the Republican nominee for the Special Election to be held in June to replace Delegate Nixon (House District 27).

VCDL sent all four candidates a survey. Although all four indicate support for the Second Amendment on their websites, only two have returned a completed survey:

Jason King support@friendsofjasonking.com friendsofjasonking.com
Sherman Litton info@shermanlitton.com shermanlitton.com

Both Jason King and Sherman Litton answered the VCDL Candidate Survey 100% in support of your gun rights.

The other two candidates have not returned a survey:

Roxann Robinson info@roxannrobinson.com roxannrobinson.com
Brian Sullivan brian@sullivanfordelegate.com sullivanfordelegate.com

If you live in House District 27, please take a moment to thank the two candidates (King & Litton) for returning their surveys and for their open support of your right to keep and bear arms!

Not sure what District you're in? You can find out at: http://tinyurl.com/bksx4 (Only your address info is required on this form.)
If you live in this district get out and vote tonight! Delegate Nixon was a strong supporter of our gun rights, and was always willing to take extra time to talk with me about particular bills on Lobby Day. We need to replace him with someone who is just as strong a supporter. I'll be supporting Jason King, and I hope you will consider him as well.