Thread: NPR Airtime for 2A

Post imported post

During the discussion today they explored how a recent abusive relationship ended with the death of a college student. The Dr. they were interviewing stated that non-married couples have a substantial amount of troulbe obtaining restraining orders against each other.

I called in and commented on the fact that the judicial system is reactive after a crime has been committed and that students should be able to defend themselves. I asked if it is promoted by different organizations that the subject obtain training in self defense or even be trained to carry a firearm. I also stated that currently individuals are not able to defend themselves with firearms on college campuses.

Just bringing that to the table may make someone think.

V/R

Post imported post

Cool...do you have a link to the recorded program? What did they say to you?

Post imported post

http://thedianerehmshow.org/shows/20...d-young-adults

This link allows you to listen to the show.

Pretty interesting and very much so related to self defense.

Post imported post

I can't stand that lady's voice.:what: Drives me :celebrate, but not in a"dancing" way. But glad to hear that you brought up self defense!
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If you have a gun, what in the hell do you have to be paranoid for." Clint Smith, Director of Thunder Ranch