Thread: You are invited to GLOCK34 's - Back yard Grill out

Post imported post

You are cordially invited to
    Glock 34’S
    Belated 40th Birthday Party

1313 Bay Beach RdGreen Bay, WI

I reserved
    Picnic Area - A
    An area east of the main parking lot, south of Shelter One.

Date: Sunday June 27th 2010

The fun start’s @ 12:00 noon -> until ???

Burgers, Buns, Condiments & Soda will be supplied
    Please bring a Dish to pass if you feel like it
    or drop a few $ bucks $ in the food donation jar, if you like.

I only have a few chairs so,Bring your own lawn chairs
    Open Carry is legal at Bay Beach.

I am looking forward to seeing all of you again

NO Alcohol like normal at OC festivities.
    IF IT RAIN'S , IT'S CANCELED

Look for the Orange poster board, with the X on it.

Attached Image (viewed 434 times):

[img]attachment.php?id=10913[/img]
    Last edited on Wed Mar 24th, 2010 11:47 am by Glock34
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Nope... working that day too :-/

Post imported post

SprayAndPray wrote:
    Nope... working that day too :-/
    darn it I had to change the date, Fathers day all the picnic sites were reserved. too many people PM ed me that they could not make it, since it was on fathersday. I know this new date won't work for a few ( sorry Interceptor I think you have to work this weekend ), but at least we will get more than 10 people.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

updated calendar. Hopefully I won't have to work that day.

edited for typo.

Post imported post

Cobra469 wrote:
    updated calendar. Hopefully I won't have to wrok that day.
    Awesome !!! hope you can make it up.

Post imported post

I can be there. No problem!
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar

Post imported post

Let's see: Apple seed shoot in La Crosse, Family Reunion in Black River Falls, Truck & Tractor Pull in Tomah, friends and relation coming into town for each of these events, and now I have to try to figure out how to back out of all these so I can go give the old man a blanket and a rocking chair.....

I just don't see how I can get away, but somebody PLEASE give that old geezer a rocking chair, even if it's only a picture of one.

Post imported post

bnhcomputing wrote:
    Let's see: Apple seed shoot in La Crosse, Family Reunion in Black River Falls, Truck & Tractor Pull in Tomah, friends and relation coming into town for each of these events, and now I have to try to figure out how to back out of all these so I can go give the old man a blanket and a rocking chair.....

I just don't see how I can get away, but somebody PLEASE give that old geezer a rocking chair, even if it's only a picture of one.
    old geezer ? where ? :P:P OH, Your talking about Doug..yeah I doubt he will leave his uber secure island sanctuary for my little get together...

Post imported post

Now I don't care who you are, that ^^^^^^^^^^ was funny.

Post imported post

How do I get a Green Sticky, so this stops moving down the page. All the other events are Green Tagged.

Post imported post

Bump

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    How do I get a Green Sticky, so this stops moving down the page. All the other events are Green Tagged.
    I'll ask the administrator but it may cost you some more money.

McX

Post imported post

Rak and i are combining forces to plan to get there!

Post imported post

Excellent ! , the more the merrier.

Post imported post

:celebrate

Banned

Post imported post

Yeah, I'll definitely be there.

Post imported post

bumpy

Post imported post

back to the top

Post imported post

I'm going to travel all the way from Arkansas to be there. I may even bring some vine ripened tomatoes and other vegetables from the garden to contribute.

Anyone like fresh grown onions for some fixings?

Marking it on the calender now.

Don't confuse me with the facts, I have my emotions!

I guess that's the difference between no crime and "stopping" a crime in progress. I prefer no crime.

Post imported post

I will try to make it, I MUST be in Stevens Point, Uncle Sam says that I have to go through something called "Reintegration"
    Note the NOT SO HAPPY tone, I want to meet some of ya'll, hopefully I can be there!

Post imported post

Packer fan wrote:
    I'm going to travel all the way from Arkansas to be there. I may even bring some vine ripened tomatoes and other vegetables from the garden to contribute.

Anyone like fresh grown onions for some fixings?

Marking it on the calender now.
    Glock 34, loves Onions Thats a long way to drive for a Picnic but happy to have you.

Post imported post

qball54208 wrote:
    I will try to make it, I MUST be in Stevens Point, Uncle Sam says that I have to go through something called "Reintegration"
    Note the NOT SO HAPPY tone, I want to meet some of ya'll, hopefully I can be there!
    Reintegration ? are you not intergrating into society ? << Sarcasm. I hope you can make it.

Post imported post

Sort a kinda! I do not much care for the Civilian life, I loved being on Active Duty.
    Besides, Uncle Sam has finally realized that today's Soldier requires Reintegration. Unlike my past Brethren they did not receive the necessary attention that "WE" do today.

Post imported post

bumpy

Banned

Post imported post

Ha, I have to do march in a stupid parade with incompetent unit in Point this Saturday. Bronson, might not be able to make it, I plan on going to Country USA, and Sunday, well I plan on drinking every day all day from the 22nd to the 26th during CUSA.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast