• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

You are invited to GLOCK34 's - Back yard Grill out

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

You are cordially invited to
Glock 34’S
Belated 40th Birthday Party

1313 Bay Beach RdGreen Bay, WI

I reserved
Picnic Area - A
An area east of the main parking lot, south of Shelter One.

Date: Sunday June 27th 2010

The fun start’s @ 12:00 noon -> until ???

Burgers, Buns, Condiments & Soda will be supplied
Please bring a Dish to pass if you feel like it
or drop a few $ bucks $ in the food donation jar, if you like.

I only have a few chairs so,Bring your own lawn chairs
Open Carry is legal at Bay Beach.

I am looking forward to seeing all of you again

NO Alcohol like normal at OC festivities.
IF IT RAIN'S , IT'S CANCELED

Look for the Orange poster board, with the X on it.

Attached Image (viewed 434 times):

Last edited on Wed Mar 24th, 2010 11:47 am by Glock34

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

SprayAndPray wrote:
Nope... working that day too :-/
darn it :(:( I had to change the date, Fathers day all the picnic sites were reserved. too many people PM ed me that they could not make it, since it was on fathersday. I know this new date won't work for a few ( sorry Interceptor I think you have to work this weekend ), but at least we will get more than 10 people.

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Let's see: Apple seed shoot in La Crosse, Family Reunion in Black River Falls, Truck & Tractor Pull in Tomah, friends and relation coming into town for each of these events, and now I have to try to figure out how to back out of all these so I can go give the old man a blanket and a rocking chair.....:lol:

I just don't see how I can get away, but somebody PLEASE give that old geezer a rocking chair, even if it's only a picture of one.:lol:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

bnhcomputing wrote:
Let's see: Apple seed shoot in La Crosse, Family Reunion in Black River Falls, Truck & Tractor Pull in Tomah, friends and relation coming into town for each of these events, and now I have to try to figure out how to back out of all these so I can go give the old man a blanket and a rocking chair.....:lol:

I just don't see how I can get away, but somebody PLEASE give that old geezer a rocking chair, even if it's only a picture of one.:lol:
old geezer ? :uhoh: where ? :p:p OH, Your talking about Doug..yeah I doubt he will leave his uber secure island sanctuary for my little get together...:lol:

M

McX

imported post

Rak and i are combining forces to plan to get there!

Packer fan

imported post

I'm going to travel all the way from Arkansas to be there. I may even bring some vine ripened tomatoes and other vegetables from the garden to contribute.

Anyone like fresh grown onions for some fixings?

Marking it on the calender now.

qball54208

imported post

I will try to make it, I MUST be in Stevens Point, Uncle Sam says that I have to go through something called "Reintegration"
Note the NOT SO HAPPY tone, I want to meet some of ya'll, hopefully I can be there!