• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

You are invited to GLOCK34 's - Back yard Grill out

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Packer fan wrote:
I'm going to travel all the way from Arkansas to be there. I may even bring some vine ripened tomatoes and other vegetables from the garden to contribute.

Anyone like fresh grown onions for some fixings?

Marking it on the calender now.
Glock 34, loves Onions :) Thats a long way to drive for a Picnic but happy to have you.:D

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

qball54208 wrote:
I will try to make it, I MUST be in Stevens Point, Uncle Sam says that I have to go through something called "Reintegration"
Note the NOT SO HAPPY tone, I want to meet some of ya'll, hopefully I can be there!
Reintegration ? are you not intergrating into society ? << Sarcasm. I hope you can make it.

qball54208

imported post

Sort a kinda! I do not much care for the Civilian life, I loved being on Active Duty.
Besides, Uncle Sam has finally realized that today's Soldier requires Reintegration. Unlike my past Brethren they did not receive the necessary attention that "WE" do today.

Dustiniac

Banned
imported post

Ha, I have to do march in a stupid parade with incompetent unit in Point this Saturday. Bronson, might not be able to make it, I plan on going to Country USA, and Sunday, well I plan on drinking every day all day from the 22nd to the 26th during CUSA.

__

Banned
imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
Ha, I have to do march in a stupid parade with incompetent unit in Point this Saturday. Bronson, might not be able to make it, I plan on going to Country USA, and Sunday, well I plan on drinking every day all day from the 22nd to the 26th during CUSA.
Hoo Aah! CarryOK!

M

McX

imported post

our evil plans are complete, and Rak and i will be there! umm......you inviting the cylons too?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

McX wrote:
our evil plans are complete, and Rak and i will be there! umm......you inviting the cylons too?
Cylons no, if they show up we are all in trouble :D there will be plenty of Zombies walking around the park:lol:

Glad you guys will be able to come, I am starting think that only a handful of people are going to show, so the more the merrier. so far we have like 7 people coming including myself.

M

McX

imported post

if others don't come then it's their loss, more for us, and we get to party till we puke!:cool: zombies beware, i'm bringing my extra mag! heh-heh. 2 weeks and counting buddy!

Packer fan

imported post

I think your math maybe wrong because I'm bringing 9 people myself.

I know I'm here in Arkansas and it's not known for...(well we did have Bill and Hillery) smart people but if you think 7 is coming then who in my family do I need to leave home?:lol:

I don't know if I will be able to bring vine ripened tomatoes. I have lots of green and some are turning but they may not be ripe in time.

BTW I will be bringing two dogs.

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Glad you guys will be able to come, I am starting think that only a handful of people are going to show, so the more the merrier. so far we have like 7 people coming including myself.
I'll see if the press will... "And the next OC event will be in Green Bay at Bay Beach Amusement Park, 1313 Bay Beach RdGreen Bay, WI

You just might get more than you bargained for...

If anybody comes from Green Bay on Saturday, I'll give them a few of our "OC picnic (Arrow)" signs.

Let me know...

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

Packer fan wrote:
I think your math maybe wrong because I'm bringing 9 people myself.

BTW I will be bringing two dogs.
I will bring 100 dogs, coarse ground natural casing hotdogs, that is. Throw in 10# of beans. I will see if I can more simmered brats by the Grill Master of the EC event.

AaronS

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Packer fan wrote:
I'm going to travel all the way from Arkansas to be there. I may even bring some vine ripened tomatoes and other vegetables from the garden to contribute.

Anyone like fresh grown onions for some fixings?

Marking it on the calender now.
Glock 34, loves Onions :) Thats a long way to drive for a Picnic but happy to have you.:D
YourPicnics have a great rep. I am working on a way for me to make it as well, but I am not sure if I will be able. I am very sure it will be (once again) a great party, and worth the drive for sure.

M

McX

imported post

your a good guy brokensproket, you realy put in, and it is noticed and appreciated!

AaronS

imported post

McX wrote:
your a good guy brokensproket, you realy put in, and it is noticed and appreciated!

You are correct again McX, brokensproket does bust his butt for us all.

But I have to add that you also are a great guy. You have also done a lot to try to help bring "us" together. I still remember the first few days you became a member, and all of the questions you had. Now you are a super member, and answer other peoples questions. You even use your own small business to help promote "gun rights". My hat is off to you McX, my friend. It's an honor to know people like you.

jamesisel

imported post

I would love to make it, I'm gonna try. I'll be leaving from El Paso(about as far west Texas as there is) on friday night with a six pack of five hour energy drink!

If I do make it, can I bring my dog with me?

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

Thanx.

We all do what we can.

Together we will Git R Done.

Edited to ADD: I do what I can. No way could I ever contribute to the level that guys like Hubert and Ole do. Never. Those guys are phenomenal. I would love to nominate Ole for election to WCI BOD.