• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

glock 3.5 connector's

spencer280

imported post

hello, i have recently got a lone wolf connector 3.5 but I wanted a better spring and have came across the olive green trigger spring called the NY-1 and wanted to know if people have used this set up and how they like it. i heard this set up was a good combo .....

Springfield45

imported post

I'm using a 3.5lb. LW Connector paired with the Glock NY1 (8lb) spring in my Glock 20.
End result is a very crisp trigger, a hair on the heavy side, but takes ALL of the
"sponge" out of the Glock trigger. No creep, no "sponge", slighty heavy pull and
a crisp glassy break. I'm very happy with this combination.

~~Springfield

Edit for spelling

spencer280

imported post

ya i hear you . i have a glock 22 40 cal. i have the lone wolf 3.5 connector and i'm going to put the olive green ny-1 trigger spring in. they told me with the olive green spring in , it will make my guns trigger a 6.5 LB. but like you said it gets rid of all the slop