• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another strip meet-up

Nevada carrier

imported post

Alright folks, it's that time that we all get together and hop on the ace and go for a bus ride to get some heat (pun intended) on the RTC. Mind you I have not been having any issues boarding an RTC bus, but as of yet the RTC hasn't held up their end of the bargain by spreading the word about passengers with fire arms.

This week while going to work, I spoke with several security personnel who monitor boarding and deboarding of the new ACE line on the strip who insist that passengers are not permitted to ride with firearms. I asked them if they had been briefed as my contact at the RTC said they had been and they replied that they had not.

I suggest we have a meet up on the strip behind the Micky D's and board the ACE in front of Showcase Mall. 24 hour bus fare is $7. after the ride we can hang out downtown and have some good times as usual.

We need to get the RTC's attention! any sugestions for when we could do this? after this coming weekend I will be going out of town for 2 weeks, so if we can get something on for Saturday the 15th of May, that would be great, even if it's short notice.

Vegassteve

imported post

Nevada carrier wrote:
Alright folks, it's that time that we all get together and hop on the ace and go for a bus ride to get some heat (pun intended) on the RTC. Mind you I have not been having any issues boarding an RTC bus, but as of yet the RTC hasn't held up their end of the bargain by spreading the word about passengers with fire arms.

This week while going to work, I spoke with several security personnel who monitor boarding and deboarding of the new ACE line on the strip who insist that passengers are not permitted to ride with firearms. I asked them if they had been briefed as my contact at the RTC said they had been and they replied that they had not.

I suggest we have a meet up on the strip behind the Micky D's and board the ACE in front of Showcase Mall. 24 hour bus fare is $7. after the ride we can hang out downtown and have some good times as usual.

We need to get the RTC's attention! any sugestions for when we could do this? after this coming weekend I will be going out of town for 2 weeks, so if we can get something on for Saturday the 15th of May, that would be great, even if it's short notice.

Why not call your contact as well and see what the issues is?

Nevada carrier

imported post

I talked to Allison Blankenship about this last about 10 days ago. she insisted that the only hold up was the red tape drafting a public information statement. She told me that the RTC has briefed their security personnel regarding fire arm laws.

Vegassteve

imported post

Nevada carrier wrote:
I talked to Allison Blankenship about this last about 10 days ago. she insisted that the only hold up was the red tape drafting a public information statement. She told me that the RTC has briefed their security personnel regarding fire arm laws.
Correct I have kept up with what you did 10 days ago. I was asking why not call now and follow up? Explain to her that it seems to have not been done.

SCJeffro

imported post

What time do you plan on doing this? NV Shooters is having a shoot that day also and I may be up for that, if so I would also like to be involved with this meet as I am always down to help educate on OC! :D

drdcup

imported post

SCJeffro

Where on NV Shooters do they post meetups or which thread? Thanks.