• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dreamer's OC-related Document Warehouse

Dreamer

imported post

The topic came up recently on a thread here at OCO that we should send donations to the Brady Campaign. This suggestion set the little wheels in my "activist" head spinning, and I came up with what I'm calling a "Reality Check" that people could send to the Brady Bunch, to let them know how folks REALLY feel...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/32858880/Reality-Check

Don Tomas

imported post

Those are great Dreamer. I especially like the Reality Checks. Great idea!

open4years

imported post

Thanks Dreamer! I've book marked it to print when I set up my new printer. They look great and they get the point across in few words - exactly what I was looking for.

I told myself that I would make some myself. But, knowing me, I probably would have never made them. Thank you!