• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Police: Man with weapons cache was preparing for Armageddon

ChuckUFarley

imported post

Some may remember this from February

A summary, the guy had several firearms in his home and his wife "tipped off" cops because she was losing interest in her husband.

The cops came and arrested him and charged him with everything under the sun

Last week a judge threw out most of his charges and his lawyers were confident the remaining misdemeanors would be thrown out eventually.

Todays update is since the gov's prosecutors couldnt make their bunk charges stick they have decided to hold the guy for four years as a "ward of the court" and subjecting him to psychiatric treatment.

Funny the guy was allegedly concerned about an overbearing government and this happens. The gov really proved him wrong there.

So they couldnt make any of the charges stick and they couldnt toss him jailso they send him to "re-education" for four years.

http://www.gloucestertimes.com/local/x1036629599/Manchester-man-escapes-time-in-jail

amzbrady

imported post

ChuckUFarley wrote:
Some may remember this from February

A summary, the guy had several firearms in his home and his wife "tipped off" cops because she was losing interest in her husband.

The cops came and arrested him and charged him with everything under the sun

Last week a judge threw out most of his charges and his lawyers were confident the remaining misdemeanors would be thrown out eventually.

Todays update is since the gov's prosecutors couldnt make their bunk charges stick they have decided to hold the guy for four years as a "ward of the court" and subjecting him to psychiatric treatment.

Funny the guy was allegedly concerned about an overbearing government and this happens. The gov really proved him wrong there.

So they couldnt make any of the charges stick and they couldnt toss him jailso they send him to "re-education" for four years.

http://www.gloucestertimes.com/local/x1036629599/Manchester-man-escapes-time-in-jail

So once he is done with his 4 year abduction, he will not be able to pass a background check to be able to purchase a firearm due to psycological reasons. Our Govt rocks. Who's next???

Edited for additional thought.

Was this guy working? Was he a taxpayer? Not a burden on society? Did he have a criminal record? So now they have destroyed his life, he has probably lost his job, and now will be the taxpayers responsibility. WTG...

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

The fact that this poor man was railroaded by the government isn't surprising. Massachusetts has long been a Despotic Regime and one that the founders would have risen up against in revolution.

Every single official who came after that man is pure evil deserving of only the fate of a true traitor to the United States.

killchain

imported post

Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
The fact that this poor man was railroaded by the government isn't surprising. Massachusetts has long been a Despotic Regime and one that the founders would have risen up against in revolution.

Every single official who came after that man is pure evil deserving of only the fate of a true traitor to the United States.
Uh huh. Yeah, let's tell everyone involved to rally against the government. Good idea.

The compound's that way. Don't forget your tinfoil hat.

DEROS72

imported post

kwikrnu wrote:
Aren't most Christians preparing for Armageddon? I say arrest all of 'em and put them in hospitals for 4 years each.
I consider myself a right wing Christian.I am a war vet ,well trained combat experienced,Own several weapons and and appropriate amount of ammo for each.I have worked and paid taxes all my life and I do believe we are headed for the end of life in america as we know it if we don't take a stand.So on that basis I should be studied and relieved of my rights??? Then all of our forfathers would be considered a danger.The ones that fought the british for 11 years .If thats the way you think that is exactly what we need to defend against.You have now eright to judge me.I am the only one fit to judge Me..!

It is THIS current gov that is the danger along with the police who think they are the law.They need to be stpped as we are moving toward a police state.If we follow that line of thinking anyone that owns more than one gun could be considered stockpiling.One more thing that will really refry your beans.Your tax dollar helped pay litterally hundreds of thousands for surgeries to keep me going.

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

killchain wrote:

Uh huh. Yeah, let's tell everyone involved to rally against the government. Good idea.

The compound's that way. Don't forget your tinfoil hat.
So you basically have no problem with what the government did violating, oh, I don't know... most of this man's Constitutional rights?

The pen is over there sheeple. Get in it and enjoy the grass... and be sure to stay in the pen... because if you get out... the wolves are sure to rip you to shreds.

Whitney

imported post

While I view this as mostly propaganda espoused by the government controlled media it does provoke some thought. At what point would most "prudent" people push back? It has been said that revolutions are not started by organized groups like militias, rather it is individuals who light the sparks. I have given this some thought but never considered I might become incarcerated before I could act.

END_THE_FED

imported post

DEROS72 wrote:
kwikrnu wrote:
Aren't most Christians preparing for Armageddon? I say arrest all of 'em and put them in hospitals for 4 years each.
I consider myself a right wing Christian.I am a war vet ,well trained combat experienced,Own several weapons and and appropriate amount of ammo for each.I have worked and paid taxes all my life and I do believe we are headed for the end of life in america as we know it if we don't take a stand.So on that basis I should be studied and relieved of my rights??? Then all of our forfathers would be considered a danger.The ones that fought the british for 11 years .If thats the way you think that is exactly what we need to defend against.You have now eright to judge me.I am the only one fit to judge Me..!

It is THIS current gov that is the danger along with the police who think they are the law.They need to be stpped as we are moving toward a police state.If we follow that line of thinking anyone that owns more than one gun could be considered stockpiling.One more thing that will really refry your beans.Your tax dollar helped pay litterally hundreds of thousands for surgeries to keep me going.
I could be wrong Deros but I think that was said in Jest

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

Bookman wrote:
gogodawgs wrote:
Is it against the law to prepare for Armageddon? (if so can someone provide a link?)

+10

Cite please! :lol::lol:
+1000

I'm starting to think this was the best post in the entire thread.... is it against the law to prepare for Armageddon?

We need a proper citation on that....

And in the case of the Hutaree... the news seems to be coming out that ALL (not just some) but ALL of their plans to fight police were to occur AFTER the TOTAL COLLAPSE of society... not before as the FBI alleges. So... is it against the law to plan to defend yourself after the total collapse of society?

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Bookman wrote:
gogodawgs wrote:
Is it against the law to prepare for Armageddon? (if so can someone provide a link?)

+10

Cite please! :lol::lol:
+1000

I'm starting to think this was the best post in the entire thread.... is it against the law to prepare for Armageddon?

We need a proper citation on that....

And in the case of the Hutaree... the news seems to be coming out that ALL (not just some) but ALL of their plans to fight police were to occur AFTER the TOTAL COLLAPSE of society... not before as the FBI alleges. So... is it against the law to plan to defend yourself after the total collapse of society?
Well of course they want it too be illegal!!!!! Lookat whose going to cause the total collapse of society.

virgil47

imported post

Hmm, pretty soon those that stock pile food will be accused of preparing for the end. I guess they'll just have to be re educated and the food confiscated.

Phssthpok

imported post

virgil47 wrote:
Hmm, pretty soon those that stock pile food will be accused of preparing for the end. I guess they'll just have to be re educated and the food confiscated.
Anti-hoarding laws have been enacted in the past... no reason to think it couldn't happen again.:uhoh:

M

McX

imported post

the government is prepared! Bunkers for them, and FEMA camps for us!