• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GUN FOR SALE

SDPISTOLGRIP

imported post

Hello all. If you are in the San Diego area, I am selling a Ruger P95. Has only had 50 rounds through it and cleaned regularly. It comes with a case, lock, and 2 magazines, and 3 boxes of ammo. It is a 9MM. We will need to transfer it through a licensed FFL. NO EXCEPTIONS. PERIOD. Anyhow the price is $250.00 If you are interested send me a pm. Thank you.

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

leoffensive wrote:
if you dont sell it in a month i will buy it after that stupid handgun 30 day bull crap.

just bought a single action revolver...
IIRC the 1 handgun a month restriction is for buying new. .. from a dealer. . . you can PPT as any handguns as you like. I will get the cite for that. . . I am bad about that . . . .but I am pretty positive.

Iopencarry

imported post

per the CA DOJ website:

Is there a limit on the number of handguns that I can own or purchase?

While no limitation exists for the number of handguns that you may own,you are generally limited to purchasing no more than one handgun in any 30-day period. Handgun transactions related to law enforcement, private party transfers, returns to owners, and certain other specific circumstances are exempt from the one-handgun-per-30-day limit.