Thread: Jericho/Baby Eagle .45 acp

Post imported post

I have a full size Jericho .45 Acp and was wondering if any one knows if they make a compact version like they do in 9mm and .40 s&w? Thank you

Semper Fi

Post imported post

gotsig wrote:
    I have a full size Jericho .45 Acp and was wondering if any one knows if they make a compact version like they do in 9mm and .40 s&w? Thank you

Semper Fi
    Yes. Only problem is it may be difficult to get. Charles Daly now Imports the Jericho, but there website is down and I heard they might be out of business. Start trolling for a used one maybe. P.S. they also make a polymer one in compact. Mayby check out an EAA witness polymer? Grip is a little different. I have small hands and prefer the Jericho grip, but the EAA's are very popular.
    illegal ≠ immoral legal ≠ moral
    [SIZE=1]"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. "Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson
    G19 Gen 4; Bersa Thunder 380; Sig Sauer P238; Kel-Tec su-16c

Post imported post

Alright thank you.. The only reason I want to try to find one is for when I actually have to CC unless I can get a should holster but wearing that for cc usually requires something over it which doesn't work well here in the summer. Thanks though.

Semper Fi

Post imported post

I have only had one stove pipe I have shot 50 rounds of Georgia arms fmj and then 100 rounds of range reloads other then that one stove pipe that was with the range reload I haven't had a single problem other then running out of ammo. It by far is my favorite handgun out of all the ones I have had which include glocks, sigs, 1911's, and springfield xd/xdm.

Semper Fi

Post imported post

One specific aspect of the Jericho pistols is that it has been imported in various countries (most notably the USA) under a variety of names, other than its original one. Its main US importer, the Magnum Research Co imported these pistols under trade marks like "Baby Eagle", "Baby Desert Eagle" and even "Desert Eagle", trying to capitalize on the commercial success of the much bigger and entirely different "Desert Eagle" pistol, also made in Israel by IMI and marketed by Magnum Research. It must be noted that unlike the original Desert Eagle, which is more of a hunting weapon, the Jericho is a true combat / self-defence weapon, comfortable to handle, carry and fire, as well as reliable and accurate.
    It must be noted that recently the small arms business of IMI has been privatized, and Jericho pistols are currently made by IWI (Israeli Weapon Industries) Ltd.

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg44-e.htm

i like the 9mm version . the guys around here are like regular gunbrokers to the hot gun street market. (dekalb county 2 miles from the police station ,go figure)
    no i don't buy hot guns but just saying. i see a lot of people that like to flash things and i asked one what it was and he told me a baby 9 and he would it to me for $120.
    later i found out that it was from a gun store robbery sumwhere.. not that i would have bought it it looked to new ,as inbrand new and unfired but ehh anyhow.. im rambling on il shut up now.