• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chippewa Valley Open Carry Picnic June 13, 2010

M

McX

imported post

BnH went with the 'senior program' and went .45. someday i want my 'senior program'. great event is forming, historic, and i can't get there. would ask to sign my shirt, but i already did that, so just post great pictures, and know i am jealous. so what's the theme song for this one going to be?

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

gunner05 wrote:
where are you meeting hubert?we are going from la crosse. when are you meeting him? we can follow you up.
We are ALL meeting up at the Kwik Trip in Holmen at 8:00AM Sharp Sunday morning. I have room for one more in my van.

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

Thanx to Woodchuck, my 16 yr old son will be Open Carrying a squirt gun today.:what:

It's going to be a great time.

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Rain or Shine we WILL BEE THERE!

The weather man had a "chance" of rain all day yesterday, NEVER rained a drop here.

See you there...