Thread: Gun Rentals

North Las Vegas, NV

Post imported post

Hey guys, I have a Sergeant who is deploying and he wants me to take him and his wife out shooting because he wants to get a weapon before he leaves. Do you guys know the best/mot affordable place to rent handguns in Las Vegas?
    "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
    -- Charles A. Beard
    XD(m) 9mm

Fabulous Las Vegas, NV, ,

Post imported post

Probably Discount Firearms on Highland. It's not one of those tourist traps like Las Vegas gun range on Blue Diamond or The Gun Store on Trop. There is also American Shooters but I'm not sure if they rent and I also have no idea of any of the before mentioned rates.

But I do know that the people in Discount are nice and they have no problem with open carry.
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

The Epicenter of Freedom

Post imported post

American Shooters (Spring Mtn. & Arvile) has a wide selection of rentals to choose from. I enjoy shooting there as they are friendly, knowledgeable and courteous unlike "The Gun Store."
    Nevada Campus Carry: The Movement Continues