Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: OC'd to Sunnyside Beach in Steilacoom

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lakewood, WA
    Posts
    1,001

    Post imported post

    I went to Sunnyside Beach in Steilacoom since the weather was nice, I was there from about 5 to 8:30 with my cousins and several friends. We BBQ'd in the covered area and tossed around a handegg for a bit and were joined by a few other people at the park around our age. We ended up tossing around a frisbee and football with them for a couple hours, and numerous people were walking through the park all throughout the time I was there.

    And despite the fact I was OC the entire time, NOTHING BAD HAPPENED! :what:

    Just another positive OC experience.:celebrate
    Quote Originally Posted by SayWhat View Post

    Shooters before hooters.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    923

    Post imported post

    I'm gonna have to call B.S. on this story. Do you really expect all of us to believe that someone could walk around with an exposed handgun for several hours in a public place and not have it spontaneously jump out of its holster without provocation and open fire on a crowd of people taking out several women and children and inciting a riot?
    A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.- Thomas Jefferson March 4 1801

  3. #3
    69Charger
    Guest

    Post imported post

    Cool Beans G.


    Dave

  4. #4
    Regular Member Batousaii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kitsap Co., Washington, USA
    Posts
    1,234

    Post imported post

    Awesome, I really like hearing about the good stuff too.

    - Glad you had a good day at the BBQ G.

    Bat
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kent, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,048

    Post imported post

    Just because he OC'd, doesn't make him a gangster, so you don't need to keep calling him "G", because of it.

  6. #6
    Regular Member amzbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marysville, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,522

    Post imported post

    END_THE_FED wrote:
    I'm gonna have to call B.S. on this story. Do you really expect all of us to believe that someone could walk around with an exposed handgun for several hours in a public place and not have it spontaneously jump out of its holster without provocation and open fire on a crowd of people taking out several women and children and inciting a riot?
    In a PARK with children no less, Besides what are people your age doing away from your computer and X-Box. That cant happen.

    good to see all went well.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you are not a racist...
    what will you do now to prove you are not stupid?

    "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." - Norman Thomas

    "They who can who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve niether liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

  7. #7
    69Charger
    Guest

    Post imported post

    G for G22. He is a Glock guy. I'm sure he did not take it as we were calling him Gangsta and that was not aimed at him.
    Dave

    Right G?

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kent, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,048

    Post imported post

    :-D

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lakewood, WA
    Posts
    1,001

    Post imported post

    69Charger wrote:
    G for G22. He is a Glock guy. I'm sure he did not take it as we were calling him Gangsta and that was not aimed at him.
    Dave

    Right G?
    It's only gangster if you're carrying a Glock Fotey!
    Quote Originally Posted by SayWhat View Post

    Shooters before hooters.

  10. #10
    69Charger
    Guest

    Post imported post

    WORD.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, Washington, USA
    Posts
    25

    Post imported post

    All these fine people OC'ing just miles from my house and I never run into 'em. Looking forward to the Denny's meet up more and more!

    Steal-A-Come is 10 minutes away from me....sigh

    John

  12. #12
    Regular Member amzbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marysville, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,522

    Post imported post

    G22Paddy wrote:
    69Charger wrote:
    G for G22. He is a Glock guy. I'm sure he did not take it as we were calling him Gangsta and that was not aimed at him.
    Dave

    Right G?
    It's only gangster if you're carrying a Glock Fotey!
    Youd have to change your handle to "G22 P diddy"
    If you voted for Obama to prove you are not a racist...
    what will you do now to prove you are not stupid?

    "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." - Norman Thomas

    "They who can who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve niether liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Kent, ,
    Posts
    96

    Post imported post

    amzbrady wrote:
    G22Paddy wrote:
    69Charger wrote:
    G for G22. He is a Glock guy. I'm sure he did not take it as we were calling him Gangsta and that was not aimed at him.
    Dave

    Right G?
    It's only gangster if you're carrying a Glock Fotey!
    Youd have to change your handle to "G22 P diddy"

    thats funny stuff right there!



    kenzmad


  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    93

    Post imported post

    G22Paddy wrote:
    I went to Sunnyside Beach in Steilacoom since the weather was nice, I was there from about 5 to 8:30 with my cousins and several friends. We BBQ'd in the covered area and tossed around a handegg for a bit and were joined by a few other people at the park around our age. We ended up tossing around a frisbee and football with them for a couple hours, and numerous people were walking through the park all throughout the time I was there.

    And despite the fact I was OC the entire time, NOTHING BAD HAPPENED! :what:

    Just another positive OC experience.:celebrate
    Yeah me and the wife go to a park there in Steilacom too. Not the beach but the one thats in town. Glad you had a great time and I doubt you would have any problems open carrying there. Cheers

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lakewood, WA
    Posts
    1,001

    Post imported post

    Actually that's what I was referring to. The beach is right there, though, just go to the water.
    Quote Originally Posted by SayWhat View Post

    Shooters before hooters.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •