• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC'd to Sunnyside Beach in Steilacoom

.45ACPaddy

imported post

I went to Sunnyside Beach in Steilacoom since the weather was nice, I was there from about 5 to 8:30 with my cousins and several friends. We BBQ'd in the covered area and tossed around a handegg for a bit and were joined by a few other people at the park around our age. We ended up tossing around a frisbee and football with them for a couple hours, and numerous people were walking through the park all throughout the time I was there.

And despite the fact I was OC the entire time, NOTHING BAD HAPPENED! :what:

Just another positive OC experience.:celebrate

END_THE_FED

imported post

I'm gonna have to call B.S. on this story. Do you really expect all of us to believe that someone could walk around with an exposed handgun for several hours in a public place and not have it spontaneously jump out of its holster without provocation and open fire on a crowd of people taking out several women and children and inciting a riot?

amzbrady

imported post

END_THE_FED wrote:
I'm gonna have to call B.S. on this story. Do you really expect all of us to believe that someone could walk around with an exposed handgun for several hours in a public place and not have it spontaneously jump out of its holster without provocation and open fire on a crowd of people taking out several women and children and inciting a riot?

In a PARK with children no less, Besides what are people your age doing away from your computer and X-Box. That cant happen. :lol:

good to see all went well.

69Charger

imported post

G for G22. He is a Glock guy. I'm sure he did not take it as we were calling him Gangsta and that was not aimed at him.
Dave

Right G? :)

.45ACPaddy

imported post

69Charger wrote:
G for G22. He is a Glock guy. I'm sure he did not take it as we were calling him Gangsta and that was not aimed at him.
Dave

It's only gangster if you're carrying a Glock Fotey!

follker

imported post

All these fine people OC'ing just miles from my house and I never run into 'em. Looking forward to the Denny's meet up more and more!

Steal-A-Come is 10 minutes away from me....sigh

John

kenzmad

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
G22Paddy wrote:
69Charger wrote:
Dave

It's only gangster if you're carrying a Glock Fotey!
Youd have to change your handle to "G22 P diddy"

thats funny stuff right there!

kenzmad

Glock17

imported post

G22Paddy wrote:
I went to Sunnyside Beach in Steilacoom since the weather was nice, I was there from about 5 to 8:30 with my cousins and several friends. We BBQ'd in the covered area and tossed around a handegg for a bit and were joined by a few other people at the park around our age. We ended up tossing around a frisbee and football with them for a couple hours, and numerous people were walking through the park all throughout the time I was there.

And despite the fact I was OC the entire time, NOTHING BAD HAPPENED! :what:

Just another positive OC experience.:celebrate
Yeah me and the wife go to a park there in Steilacom too. Not the beach but the one thats in town. Glad you had a great time and I doubt you would have any problems open carrying there. Cheers