• Will attend

7 43.75%
  • Might Attend if I'm not doing anything

9 56.25%
  • Will not attend

0 0%

Thread: Town Square Meet Interest Inquiry

Post imported post

So I was doing my normal forum browsing and stopped over at nevadashooters and found this thread:

http://nevadashooters.com/showthread.php?t=10408

I was shocked that a outside mall would take such actions as Trinitas and I were just at the premium outlets both OCing. I think this would be a great place to do a Meet/Walk for a few in response to this apparent "inciting a panic"

Posted by henvanvo on nevadashooters.com

ok has anyone else been hassled by the cops about open carry? The other day I decided to open carry as I am waiting for my ccw to come back. We were in Town square mall when cops came up to me and said i was insighting a panic they had the mall security with them so, when mall security told me to leave I had to legally leave because its still private property. The cop tried to give me a tounge lashing for obeying in his words "an obsolete law" that I was insighting a panic and in this day and age of crazy people shooting up the place Im scarying the hell out of people carrying because they see i have no badge. I telll him that hes right there is alot of crazy people out there shooting up the place. I dont plan to be shot by one of them thats why i am carrying. He then said if it came down a what if we got into an situation where he and i got into a gun fight no one would be the winner, im sitting there thinking to myself that first off im a law abiding citizen and would never shootout with a cop. So I let him finish his rant and moved on. This happened to anyone else post your story
    So I am putting it out there who would be up for planning a Meet/Walk around town square one of these weekends? I am not proposing a date just yet but sometime in the near future just wanted to put a feeler out there to see if theres interest.

Post imported post

I would say maybe attend, but I'll get my butt kicked if I said that so yes, I'd be up for it.

Post imported post

I am in Laughlin so it really depends on if I feel like driving to Vegas (which I usually am) lol So I said Maybe!
    "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
    Second Amendment to the United States Constitution

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I'm down, I've never been to that mall. Obviously, date and time will come into play as to whether I'm work/sleeping/whatever. Fri/Sat night after 7 or 8pm would be best for me.

Post imported post

Out of all the places I have been kicked out of, this is one that didn't give me the boot. I OC'd there about 5 times and went in the blue martini for a few hours too without an issue. I would be down whenever you guys wanna go.

Post imported post

One question; where is Town Square Mall?
    Nevada Campus Carry: The Movement Continues
    http://nvcampuscarry.blogspot.com

Post imported post

Last time I was down there it seemed like a fun place and it's somewhere we have not been yet. Depending on the date I am most likely in.
    "You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence."
    -- Charles A. Beard
    XD(m) 9mm

Post imported post

Nevada carrier wrote:
    One question; where is Town Square Mall?
    Las Vegas Blvd, right next to Fry's.

Post imported post

im down

Post imported post

I'm down as well.. The ACE bus makes a pickup in front of the Excalibur, we could kill two birds with one stone here guys...
    Nevada Campus Carry: The Movement Continues
    http://nvcampuscarry.blogspot.com

Post imported post

I'm down. But I know one person that won't be. My son has an iPod that's messed up. It would be a good opportunity to go into the apple store and try and get a new iPod.
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

RED DRAGONS!!!!

Post imported post

I would like to propose the date and time for this event

May 28th @ 7pm or 730pm this is a Friday evening. From what I am aware of the shops close up around 9pm.

the first part of June is going to be a busy month for me so if not the last weekend in May it would be late June. thoughts?

Post imported post

Sounds good, I should be able to attend. I've only OCd there for a short time which is probably why I didn't get hassled.

Post imported post

i am down

Post imported post

I've been talking on how anti-oc this mall is for a while. Glad to see you guys are going to go there.

GoDSpeeD

Post imported post

Remmy wrote:

May 28th @ 7pm or 730pm this is a Friday evening. From what I am aware of the shops close up around 9pm.

the first part of June is going to be a busy month for me so if not the last weekend in May it would be late June. thoughts?
    I'm up for the 28th. If I can add something, I would like to get a pic in front of the Fabulous Las Vegas sign.
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

RED DRAGONS!!!!

Post imported post

sounds good to me.

Post imported post

I will be in Bakersfield, Komifornia on that weekend... DOH... Oh well Enjoy the gathering and bring back lots of reports! Someone should video tape!
    "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
    Second Amendment to the United States Constitution

Post imported post

Sabotage70 wrote:
    Remmy wrote:

I'm up for the 28th. If I can add something, I would like to get a pic in front of the Fabulous Las Vegas sign.
    I love this idea, what about we all meet up at the sign as the initial location, its easy to get to right across the street from the mall and there is some parking. Else im going to look at the map and see were the easiest place will be to meet at.

Post imported post

I OC for an 8:20 showing of Iron Man 2 today. No issues other than a guy calling me a dumbass to his girlfriend while standing about 2 feet behind me.

If im a dumbass for OC (what he was talking about) then that makes me a dumbass with a gun. I never thought it would be a good idea to piss somebody with a gun off if i didnt know them well. Let alone a dumbass with a gun...lol. Oh well.

28kfps

Post imported post

paintsnow wrote:
    I OC for an 8:20 showing of Iron Man 2 today. No issues other than a guy calling me a dumbass to his girlfriend while standing about 2 feet behind me.

If im a dumbass for OC (what he was talking about) then that makes me a dumbass with a gun. I never thought it would be a good idea to piss somebody with a gun off if i didnt know them well. Let alone a dumbass with a gun...lol. Oh well.

Yep. Kind of like whacking a dumbass 12 foot long alligator with a two foot long stick.

This action would be more conclusive of a brain-dead, air-head incapable communicator who has no clue as to what he says and without the forethought to consider the consequence that may result from gibberish that leaves his pie hole. Other than that I sure his girlfriend likes him.

I may be able to be there for the 28th showing.

Post imported post

Im going again today to get dinner at CPK and go see Robin Hood. Well see how it goes.

Post imported post

paintsnow wrote:
    Im going again today to get dinner at CPK and go see Robin Hood. Well see how it goes.
    Good luck with CPK.
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

RED DRAGONS!!!!