Thread: My Open Letter to Wachovia

Post imported post

For what it is worth, I switched from Wachovia. Don't know how effective it will be in changing their policy, but for me personally, it makes life a helluva lot easier not having to disarm before entering the bank.

Read my open letter to Wachovia: http://www.dwayneboulden.com/2010/05...-wachovia.html

Post imported post

Is that a company wide policy? I bank there most every day & never saw a sign.

Post imported post

Nice letter, I wonder what the all knowing Wachovia management will have to say in response (if anything).

Post imported post

I'm thinking nothing will change. Guess they think law abiding citizens are the one's robbing banks.

Post imported post

Leverdude wrote:
    Is that a company wide policy?* I bank there most every day & never saw a sign.
    All the ones I have been to (which is primarily Bethel, Danbury, Cheshire, Waterbury) have the sign on the door. I believe it is graphical no smoking, no loitering and no guns. Look on or near the door about knee level.

Post imported post

I've read, though I can find no proof from the company, that this is a company wide policy. It is likely up to the bank managers to decide whether to put the sign on the door.