• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My Open Letter to Wachovia

KennyB

imported post

I'm thinking nothing will change. Guess they think law abiding citizens are the one's robbing banks. :question:

dwayner79

imported post

Leverdude wrote:
Is that a company wide policy?  I bank there most every day & never saw a sign.
All the ones I have been to (which is primarily Bethel, Danbury, Cheshire, Waterbury) have the sign on the door. I believe it is graphical no smoking, no loitering and no guns. Look on or near the door about knee level.

gluegun

imported post

I've read, though I can find no proof from the company, that this is a company wide policy. It is likely up to the bank managers to decide whether to put the sign on the door.