Thread: P.A. System Needed for Warren Event this Saturday! ****************

Post imported post

First I must say thank you to Mel for noticing we were missing paper plates and jumped on picking some up for us!!

Thanks also goes out to T Vance, Ghostrider, Cabman, DetroitBiker, Mel, and everyone else who jumped in and helped us and gave us some support!!!!! Without you who knows where we'd be!

We had a small snafu and at the last minute our reserved PA system didnt come through. We have 2 others out there who offered up PA systems but in case they dont come through we need anyone who can offer a self sustaining P.A. System for the event. Please let us know asap by PM'ing me on OCDO. Anyone else out there that's available to help out now is the time to step up!! This has every looks of a very large event and we can use all the help we can to pull it off.

PS: It can be a wired unit a self sustaining one is preferred.
    Mike

Post imported post

I have a friend that does sound stuff so Ill see if he will help us out.

Maybe someone will be able to help out like mel and taxwhat or mastiff Its for a good cause

Post imported post

Absolute worst case scenario, we can use my amp. Granted it weighs about 80lbs, but we can use it. Its a 110 Watt keyboard amp that I used to play my bass through and do backup vocals when I was in a band. Its as loud as a half-stack and doesn't sound too bad. I don't have a mic for it anymore though, nor do I have any extension cords, but we can make it work I think, provided someone else has those items.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Would this work?

Post imported post

malignity wrote:
    Absolute worst case scenario, we can use my amp. Granted it weighs about 80lbs, but we can use it. Its a 110 Watt keyboard amp that I used to play my bass through and do backup vocals when I was in a band. Its as loud as a half-stack and doesn't sound too bad. I don't have a mic for it anymore though, nor do I have any extension cords, but we can make it work I think, provided someone else has those items.
    I do have access to some microphones.

And my phone is back on for those that have my number...

so if we end up going with Malignity's setup, let me know and I'll try and get a mic.

...be gentle with it, its all I have to record drums with!

Post imported post

How are we looking? Do we have a PA, or do we need my amp?

Or are we relying on Doug's plastic kids mic? (Personally, I think this is the best option lol)
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Post imported post

I will be finding out the results from cabman shortly. will post back with an update when know. I have exhausted our options.

MOC Charter Member - Dearborn Heights, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

+

Ta da! :celebrate

Post imported post

mikestilly wrote:
    I will be finding out the results from cabman shortly. will post back with an update when know. I have exhausted our options.

mike... get a hold of me tonight if you still need a PA system.

scrawford@miopencarry.org

How many people do you anticipate? A few hundred or a few thousand?

http://www.northernprod.com - thats my company.