• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cop MURDERS Biker in Cold Blood

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Hmmm....montana eh?

First two posts are about the cop.

Are you trying to rally up a militia or something?

Hmmmm I believe you are a cop hater and you are in this forum for the wrong reasons.

Cheerio!

*On a more serious note, how is this even surprising?

Don't you know the police are above the law???

And motorcyclists are morons and are speed demons and are just looking for trouble and they are going to die soon???

Aryk45XD

imported post

Felony assult!? Wow. The police would have come up with a hell of a lot more charges than that.
BTW, I don't really don't think this is OC related. Thanks for the story anyway.

GlockGirl

imported post

Hey POO- sharker.... Thanks for showing me so quickly what a slack-jawed, glassy-eyedmoron you are. I'll be certain to ignore the rest of your posts, which will save me a lotof time.

And in case anyone is wondering why I posted in WA, I was born and raised there and just moved to MT one week ago. I used to post here in WA under a different name, but after I moved I decided to change it to G36Girl in order to make things more consistent. Not sure why that's even an issue with POO sharker, but she seems to want to ridicule me anyway. Get over yourself POO sharker.

I realize this isn't an open carry issue, but was asked by a Friend to post it here for all of my OCDO Friends in WA, most who know exactly who I am and what I stand for.

ChuckUFarley

imported post

Thanks for the post, this just shows that police officer crimes are on the rise and while this cant be covered up, they will do their best to see he gets charged with only the most minor they can charge him with.

felonious assault are you kidding me?