Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Merchandise available

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc.'s Avatar

Post imported post

Based on requests from our members, Wisconsin Carry, Inc. has the following merchandise available for sale.

T-Shirts and Magnetic signs are available from our online store: http://www.wisconsincarry.org/secure...erchandise.php

Magnetic signs, approximately 24 - wide X 12 high.

And these cool 40 - inch window decals.

The Shirts and signs are already available on line, the decals will be added to the store early next week. If you would like to place an advace order for the decals and pic them up at the La Crosse picninc this weekend, contact me via email.

Pricing for shirts and signs is on the merchandise page, the decals will be $35.

Hubert Hoffman, Vice President
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    P.O. Box 270403
    Milwaukee, WI. 53227
    Hubert@wisconsincarry.org
    608-792-0669
    http://www.wisconsincarry.org

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    P.O. Box 270403
    Milwaukee, WI. 53227
    608-792-0669
    Disclaimer: Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Post imported post

Doesthe new 40" decal have to go on glass? or can it go any thing.

My pickup has a sliding window in back so in won't fit there

Post imported post

You should be able to put it on the tailgate, I don't see why not. I'll check with the guy when I pick them up on Friday.

Post imported post

I had ordered a white t-shirt and I loved it! It fit perfectly. But I'm sad...after the 2nd time wearing it and washing it, I noticed there is a light yellow stain all up around the shoulders/neck area. I have no idea what it's from. Probably going to have to order another one some time.
    Logan - Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable
    Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP
    CC permits: MN, FL, NH, PA and CO

Member of:
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc., Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, and National Rifle Association

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar

Post imported post

BTW:

If you have ordered a pair of the magnetic signs, they can be picked up at the picnic, just visit the WCI table.

Founder's Club Member springfield 1911's Avatar

Post imported post

logan wrote:
    I had ordered a white t-shirt and I loved it! It fit perfectly. But I'm sad...after the 2nd time wearing it and washing it, I noticed there is a light yellow stain all up around the shoulders/neck area. I have no idea what it's from. Probably going to have to order another one some time.
    Try soaking in cold water and a color safe bleach per instructions.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJQ34JTqk0I

In the ashes burns an ember of liberty, We are the fuel to ignite the ember into a flame of liberty.

The embodiment of our founding fathers will not be found in one man , But in Many.

****** give it away ( Our rights ) prostitutes sell it (Mandated training).

Post imported post

How long does it take to get t-shirts after you order them?

Banned

Post imported post

I don't see the 40 inch decals on the website.

Post imported post

Says they won't be available till next week....

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar

Post imported post

lance galloway wrote:
    How long does it take to get t-shirts after you order them?
    Depends on when in the "cycle" you order them, but another order when in this past Friday, so if you ordered before last friday, its on the order that is printing this week shipping next week.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Post imported post

I so want to put one of these decals on my front window of my house lol. Maybe my mailman will quit asking everybody in my house if I'm a detective even though he has been told 4 times that I am not. Not to mention it is a better sign than the little 5 inch sign the alarm company provided. How better to deter criminals who actually want to survive?

McX

Post imported post

very, very sharp looking new stickers. gets the word out, and realy looks good too!

Post imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
    I don't see the 40 inch decals on the website.
    We'll have some at the picnic. You can also order them there when we run out.

Banned

Post imported post

I saw the decals on a truck last night and I want one badly! They are very cool!

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar

Post imported post

logan wrote:
    We might have some white at the picnic, not sure haven't gotten the box yet.

For sure, you can order another one at that time as we will be taking pre-paid orders for all WCI merchandise.

Post imported post

Nik - Which decal? That looks like 2 decals. Am I mistaken?

Wisconsin Carry Inc - Founders Club Member
    NRA - Life Member
    3rd generation US Air Force Veteran

Post imported post

goforlow wrote:
    Nik - Which decal?* That looks like 2 decals.* Am I mistaken?

In the post with the pictures above, the one on my truck window is one decal. below it is a pic of the magnetic door signs.

Post imported post

Thanks. I also just realized that Hubert made the first post not Nik.

Guess I will have to send Hubert and email to get one of the decals for Sunday! Yeah!

Wisconsin Carry Inc - Founders Club Member
    NRA - Life Member
    3rd generation US Air Force Veteran

Post imported post

I used to be HUGE into car audio, we had a name for decals like this, "Steal Me Stickers". Example, you go about your day carrying, then decide to go into a resturant with a Class B, the owner did not give permission to carry there, so you have to leave your gun in your car. (Or not go there I guess...) Could having this decal on your vehicle give a police officer r.s? If the wepon isnt in "plain sight". Don't get me wrong, they look awesome, but I dont know that I could put one on my truck, it sticks out enough as it is. Anyone think I'm just being paranoid?
    "I don't really care for "cream cheese"..."

Post imported post

Mlutz wrote:
    I used to be HUGE into car audio, we had a name for decals like this, "Steal Me Stickers". Example, you go about your day carrying, then decide to go into a resturant with a Class B, the owner did not give permission to carry there, so you have to leave your gun in your car. (Or not go there I guess...) Could having this decal on your vehicle give a police officer r.s? If the wepon isnt in "plain sight". Don't get me wrong, they look awesome, but I dont know that I could put one on my truck, it sticks out enough as it is. Anyone think I'm just being paranoid?
    I have both an ICarry, and Wisconsin Carry Sticker on the front door of my home. I also have a Wisconsin Carry sticker on my truck, and I am going to order the new big one. I see this as an anti-theft sticker. Would you pick my truck to break into, knowing full well that if I catch you, I may be armed?

Post imported post

AaronS wrote:
    Mlutz wrote:
    I have both an ICarry, and Wisconsin Carry Sticker on the front door of my home. I also have a Wisconsin Carry sticker on my truck, and I am going to order the new big one. I see this as an anti-theft sticker. Would you pick my truck to break into, knowing full well that if I catch you, I may be armed?
    If you are at a bar... Sure. (I hope you know that I am kidding.)
    "I don't really care for "cream cheese"..."

Post imported post

Even at a bar whats to say it isn't the owners vehicle who would be able to carry (regardless if it is wise) or somebody else with permission. Then again who am I kidding criminals don't think logically anyhow let alone have a good comprehension of the laws.

McX

Post imported post

i finally ordered my wisconsin carry t-shirts today! 3 for me, 3 for the kids. my evil plan to be a fashion plate is now complete, and the kids will look stylish too!
    carry often, and carry on!

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc.'s Avatar

Post imported post

We have updated the web site and the 40 - inch rear window decals are now available. We will also have these at the Eau Claire picnic.

Let's get some of these out and about other than in the La Crosse area.

Carry On!
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
    P.O. Box 270403
    Milwaukee, WI. 53227
    608-792-0669
    Disclaimer: Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Post imported post

I have 3 t shirts. When are you going to make hats?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast