• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Merchandise available

Wisconsin Carry Inc.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Based on requests from our members, Wisconsin Carry, Inc. has the following merchandise available for sale.

T-Shirts and Magnetic signs are available from our online store: http://www.wisconsincarry.org/secure/php/Merchandise.php

Magnetic signs, approximately 24 - wide X 12 high.

And these cool 40 - inch window decals.

The Shirts and signs are already available on line, the decals will be added to the store early next week. If you would like to place an advace order for the decals and pic them up at the La Crosse picninc this weekend, contact me via email.

Pricing for shirts and signs is on the merchandise page, the decals will be $35.

Hubert Hoffman, Vice President
Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
P.O. Box 270403
Milwaukee, WI. 53227
Hubert@wisconsincarry.org
608-792-0669
http://www.wisconsincarry.org

Serpent

imported post

You should be able to put it on the tailgate, I don't see why not. I'll check with the guy when I pick them up on Friday.

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I had ordered a white t-shirt and I loved it! It fit perfectly. But I'm sad...after the 2nd time wearing it and washing it, I noticed there is a light yellow stain all up around the shoulders/neck area. I have no idea what it's from. Probably going to have to order another one some time.

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

BTW:

If you have ordered a pair of the magnetic signs, they can be picked up at the picnic, just visit the WCI table.

springfield 1911

Founder's Club Member
imported post

logan wrote:
I had ordered a white t-shirt and I loved it! It fit perfectly. But I'm sad...after the 2nd time wearing it and washing it, I noticed there is a light yellow stain all up around the shoulders/neck area. I have no idea what it's from. Probably going to have to order another one some time.
Try soaking in cold water and a color safe bleach per instructions.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

lance galloway wrote:
How long does it take to get t-shirts after you order them?

Depends on when in the "cycle" you order them, but another order when in this past Friday, so if you ordered before last friday, its on the order that is printing this week shipping next week.

Cobra469

imported post

I so want to put one of these decals on my front window of my house lol. Maybe my mailman will quit asking everybody in my house if I'm a detective even though he has been told 4 times that I am not. Not to mention it is a better sign than the little 5 inch sign the alarm company provided. How better to deter criminals who actually want to survive?

M

McX

imported post

very, very sharp looking new stickers. gets the word out, and realy looks good too!

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

logan wrote:
We might have some white at the picnic, not sure haven't gotten the box yet.

For sure, you can order another one at that time as we will be taking pre-paid orders for all WCI merchandise.

Serpent

imported post

goforlow wrote:
Nik - Which decal?  That looks like 2 decals.  Am I mistaken?

In the post with the pictures above, the one on my truck window is one decal. below it is a pic of the magnetic door signs.

goforlow

imported post

Thanks. I also just realized that Hubert made the first post not Nik.

Guess I will have to send Hubert and email to get one of the decals for Sunday! Yeah!

Mlutz

imported post

I used to be HUGE into car audio, we had a name for decals like this, "Steal Me Stickers". Example, you go about your day carrying, then decide to go into a resturant with a Class B, the owner did not give permission to carry there, so you have to leave your gun in your car. (Or not go there I guess...) Could having this decal on your vehicle give a police officer r.s? If the wepon isnt in "plain sight". Don't get me wrong, they look awesome, but I dont know that I could put one on my truck, it sticks out enough as it is. :lol: Anyone think I'm just being paranoid?

AaronS

imported post

Mlutz wrote:
I used to be HUGE into car audio, we had a name for decals like this, "Steal Me Stickers". Example, you go about your day carrying, then decide to go into a resturant with a Class B, the owner did not give permission to carry there, so you have to leave your gun in your car. (Or not go there I guess...) Could having this decal on your vehicle give a police officer r.s? If the wepon isnt in "plain sight". Don't get me wrong, they look awesome, but I dont know that I could put one on my truck, it sticks out enough as it is. :lol: Anyone think I'm just being paranoid?
I have both an ICarry, and Wisconsin Carry Sticker on the front door of my home. I also have a Wisconsin Carry sticker on my truck, and I am going to order the new big one. I see this as an anti-theft sticker. Would you pick my truck to break into, knowing full well that if I catch you, I may be armed?