• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Merchandise available

Mlutz

imported post

AaronS wrote:
Mlutz wrote:
I used to be HUGE into car audio, we had a name for decals like this, "Steal Me Stickers". Example, you go about your day carrying, then decide to go into a resturant with a Class B, the owner did not give permission to carry there, so you have to leave your gun in your car. (Or not go there I guess...) Could having this decal on your vehicle give a police officer r.s? If the wepon isnt in "plain sight". Don't get me wrong, they look awesome, but I dont know that I could put one on my truck, it sticks out enough as it is. :lol: Anyone think I'm just being paranoid?
I have both an ICarry, and Wisconsin Carry Sticker on the front door of my home. I also have a Wisconsin Carry sticker on my truck, and I am going to order the new big one. I see this as an anti-theft sticker. Would you pick my truck to break into, knowing full well that if I catch you, I may be armed?
If you are at a bar... Sure. :lol: (I hope you know that I am kidding.)

Cobra469

imported post

Even at a bar whats to say it isn't the owners vehicle who would be able to carry (regardless if it is wise) or somebody else with permission. Then again who am I kidding criminals don't think logically anyhow let alone have a good comprehension of the laws.

M

McX

imported post

i finally ordered my wisconsin carry t-shirts today! 3 for me, 3 for the kids. my evil plan to be a fashion plate is now complete, and the kids will look stylish too!
carry often, and carry on!

Wisconsin Carry Inc.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

We have updated the web site and the 40 - inch rear window decals are now available. We will also have these at the Eau Claire picnic.

Let's get some of these out and about other than in the La Crosse area.

Carry On!

johnny amish

imported post

McX wrote:
i finally ordered my wisconsin carry t-shirts today! 3 for me, 3 for the kids. my evil plan to be a fashion plate is now complete, and the kids will look stylish too!
carry often, and carry on!
My kids wear their shirts at school all the time. They have had several teachers comment on them. It probably won't be long and that will be against the dress code. Anyway the t-shirts are great, everybody should have 2.

lance galloway

imported post

Hubert would it be possible to send my magnetic signs to me this week.

I have several people including my Dadwho wants to seethem.

I would like to have them for the weekend. (Eau Claire OC picnic.)

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

lance galloway wrote:
Does anyone know if I can get replacement Wisconsin Carry member stickers my Dad who just became a member got one stolen of his truck today while shopping ?

First I'll say, "that sucks" some SOB had to steal a decal. Second, I'll have a few at the picnic, see me personally and I'll get you another.