• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Don Volaric vs Sander Levin

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

We need to get rid of CPLs altogether. I should not have to ask permission to use, have to pay to receive, or risk getting revoked or suspended from, rights that were neither given by, nor can be denied by, the state.

JamesIan

imported post

We don't need to get rid of CPLs. We need to eliminate the law against carrying a concealed weapon. Your CPL will still allow you reciprocity in other states.

wolverine1856

imported post

Slave wrote:
Sounds good to me.  You get my vote as long as you get rid of Levin. 

I don't use catch phrases from Foxnews, or Glenn/Rush/Ann, nor am I a teabagger, but I am pro 2A, if you are as well, I will voe for you.

As a side note: call De Voss for me also, tell him to run against Feiger.  If that idtiot wins, I am leaving the state.
Did you ever find out what Ron White said about people like you?

Haman J.T.

imported post

stainless1911 wrote:
We need to get rid of CPLs altogether. I should not have to ask permission to use, have to pay to receive, or risk getting revoked or suspended from, rights that were neither given by, nor can be denied by, the state.
Ditto!

Haman J.T.

imported post

JamesIan wrote:
We don't need to get rid of CPLs. We need to eliminate the law against carrying a concealed weapon. Your CPL will still allow you reciprocity in other states.
We need to eliminate all laws in this nation that require permission to exercise our rights!PERIOD!

StingMP9

Madison Hts-Carry M&P9mm CPL/NRA mem, Michigan, US
imported post

JamesIan wrote:
People may want to see a map of the 12th Congressional District before they declare they are voting for candidates running there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan%27s_12th_congressional_district

Thanks James,

I confirm I am in the 12th and will look into Candiate Volarics platform. I have been emailing the Levins since I started reading around OCDO and NRA letters that his activities should get him censured and removed.