• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

An Open Letter to CV67Pat and All Who Know Him

Status
Not open for further replies.

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

Dont worry about it Beerme. If this guy would bail that easily without knowing whats going on, I seriously question his fortitude, and ability to stand his ground online, with a LEO, armed criminal, or court.

lil_freak_66

imported post

iirc....pat still has many of his display pictures set as a pic of me,and part of mikestilly.

he goes in between FL and MI,from what i know he is in MI currently.

i support any legal actions against pat!

if he continues of course,no use in stirring the pot if he quits.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

I am not pursuing legal action so long as there is no further harassment of our members. That was the point of this thread ... to insure that this message reaches him.

lil_freak_66 wrote:
iirc....pat still has many of his display pictures set as a pic of me,and part of mikestilly.

DetroitBiker

imported post

jpierce wrote:
I am not pursuing legal action so long as there is no further harassment of our members. That was the point of this thread ... to insure that this message reaches him.

lil_freak_66 wrote:

Mr. Pierce,Maybe this thread should be locked . Its turning into a joke with people making comments on things they know nothing about. People adding opinions wont help cure the problem. If the Point of this thread was to send the message,I believe its been sent.

wardog6d

Banned
imported post

DetroitBiker wrote:
jpierce wrote:

lil_freak_66 wrote:

Mr. Pierce,Maybe this thread should be locked . Its turning into a joke with people making comments on things they know nothing about. People adding opinions wont help cure the problem. If the Point of this thread was to send the message,I believe its been sent.
Not exactly sure why there would be a public announcement in regards to the possible issue's. However a private discussion would have been the prudent thing to do. It would seem pat has been deemed the official OCDO whipping boy...

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

wardog6d wrote:
Not exactly sure why there would be a public announcement in regards to the possible issue's. However a private discussion would have been the prudent thing to do. It would seem pat has been deemed the official OCDO whipping boy...
The issue was made public because of the large number of forum members who were targeted by his attack. The easiest way for me to address the issue was just to post it.

And you are one to talk ... I just banned you for your "sawed-off-at-the-legs Jew" comment.

WTF is wrong with the Michigan Forum??????? G*$ D&*&* it!!!

Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.