• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bass Pro Shops Gun Primer Weekend

RebelHell

imported post

I am going to copy this almost verbatim from the Virginia thread as it applies to the Cincinnati Store as well.

The Bass Pro Shops (Cincinnati, Ohio) will be hosting their 1st Annual "Gun Primer Weekend" on May 14-16, 2010.

Friday 5/14: 6-9 PM
Sat/Sun 5/15 & 16: 1-5 PM

Free seminars will be given each day and include:

Friday 6PM: "Right Gun, Right Caliber": Whether a shotgun, rifle or handgun this seminar will review the important considerations for a new gun purchase

Friday 7PM: "It's the Law": A complete review of local laws and ordinaces. Get the facts about transporting and carrying your firearm.

Friday 8PM: "Reloading Basics": Why should you reload? Learn about selecting equipment, proper reloading techniques and tips to ensure success.

and then on Saturday and Sunday....

Sat/Sun 1 PM: "Right Gun/Right Caliber"

Sat/Sun 2 PM: "It's the Law"

Sat/Sun 3 PM: "Reloading Basics"

Sat/Sun 4 PM: "What is CCW?" - Learn what you should expect from a Concealed Carry class, what it costs, who is eligible, etc.