Thread: looking for a 1911 mag pouch

Post imported post

Looking for a black leather single or double mag pouch for single stack 45(1911) mags. open to all makes of the above mentioned.

I have a few things to trade if your into that kinda thang!

I carry my gun in a smooth black Desantis speed scabbard, so no basket weave mag pouches please.

Post imported post

I've got a black leather Galls 1911 Mag pouch that I occasionally use for P220 mags. The thing was that the rubbery black coating they put on it quickly peeled off and it looks crappy. If you want a black dyed leather mag pouch that will look good and last, my advice is buy a top dollar product from a reputable maker.

My normal EDC mag pouch is a modified Vietnam era 1911 mag pouch which I tore out the inner seam from so it would fit sideways on my gun belt. I am very happy with that system.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

i ended up tradeing a guy over on the 1911 forum. he had a new galco double mag pouch, i gave him a bipod i bought for 12.50