Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Man charged in John murder. Jesus Gonzalez, 23, accused of killing Danny John

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news/...ny-john-murder

Man charged in John murder. Jesus Gonzalez, 23, accused of killing Danny John Updated: Thursday, 13 May 2010, 3:03 PM CDT
    Published : Thursday, 13 May 2010, 3:03 PM CDT
    MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee man has been charged with shooting and killing a Green Bay man last weekend.
    According to a criminal complaint, Jesus Gonzalez, 23, shot and killed Danny John, 29, in a parking lot near Gonzalez’s house after a dispute. John’s nephew, Jered Corn, was also injured in the shooting.
    The shooting happened just after midnight Sunday on the 800 block of S. Shea Ave. on Milwaukee’s west side.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum57/43968.html

Banned

Post imported post

We can be sympathetic and sorry that Jesus Gonzalez has spent a miserable four days without emotional support that might have been available. He is as experienced in practical legal matters as any here and hopefully knew what he was doing.

Remember PRESUMED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT. The wheels of justice grind exceedingly fine - and slowly.

Banned

Post imported post

Interesting enough both John and Corn have convictions for Battery. Corn has a lengthy Drug record.

Should be interesting to see how this unfolds.

I am not even sure they have Gonzalez's age right let alone any other information.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Yikes.

Banned

Post imported post

I think of Jesus as a friend, and have faith that he had no choice in this matter. I have not talked to him, but I wish him the best in this.

McX

Post imported post

self defense?

Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar

Post imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
    http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news/...ny-john-murder

Man charged in John murder. Jesus Gonzalez, 23, accused of killing Danny John Updated: Thursday, 13 May 2010, 3:03 PM CDT
    Published : Thursday, 13 May 2010, 3:03 PM CDT
    MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee man has been charged with shooting and killing a Green Bay man last weekend.
    According to a criminal complaint, Jesus Gonzalez, 23, shot and killed Danny John, 29, in a parking lot near Gonzalez’s house after a dispute. John’s nephew, Jered Corn, was also injured in the shooting.
    The shooting happened just after midnight Sunday on the 800 block of S. Shea Ave. on Milwaukee’s west side.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum57/43968.html

How do we know it's the same guy? Jesus Gonzalez may be a rather common name, like John Smith.

Post imported post

Snip-

J.Gleason's tinfoil hat might be on too tight but, better safe then sorry.

Post imported post

While I have only met Jesus on one occasion, I have to believe that he had no choice. Hopefully someone will come along who has been in contact with his family and share more information.

Post imported post

CUOFFICER said:

"While I have only met Jesus on one occasion, I have to believe that he had no choice. Hopefully someone will come along who has been in contact with his family and share more information".

Looks like the WCI officers "got out of Dodge".

Post imported post

Captain Nemo wrote:

CUOFFICER said:

"While I have only met Jesus on one occasion, I have to believe that he had no choice. Hopefully someone will come along who has been in contact with his family and share more information".

I don't know what you are implying with this. But I can assure you that while we are sitting on here making useless comments like yours, the board of WCI is investigating what happened and trying to gather information. Have you ever met anyone from the organization or are you merely talking out of your arse. Do you realize the magnitude of this situation?

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

blayze wrote:
    I have a very hollow feeling in my gut. Holey moley.
    Yeah, me too...
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 - "A wise man's heart inclines him to the right, but the fool's heart to the left."

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Dam, I Really hope that it was in an act of self defense, Jesus is a good guy and I couldn't imagine it happening any other way....... as CUOfficer said hopefully some new positive information comes forward soon.

Post imported post

Captain Nemo wrote:

CUOFFICER said:

What an asinine comment. You have no idea what has been going on.

Post imported post

Wow. As little as I knew him, Jesus gave me the impression that he was a calm, level-headed man who knew his laws right-side up, up-side-down and every way sideways. I hope he pulls through this one and I hope our justice system treats him as fairly as possible.

Post imported post

professor gun wrote:
    Captain Nemo wrote:

CUOFFICER said:

Whoa, read up a little higher. I didn't make that comment, Captain Nemo did.

Post imported post

CUOfficer wrote:
    professor gun wrote:
    Captain Nemo wrote:

CUOFFICER said:

Whoa, read up a little higher.* I didn't make that comment, Captain Nemo did.
    Yes, sorry CUOFFICER, I understand it was the Captain, I just didn't delete far back enough on the quote. The comment was directed at the Captain, not you.

Post imported post

Johnny Stiletto wrote:
    I hope he pulls through this one and I hope our justice system treats him as fairly as possible.
    Me too. Well put.

No mater how this all plays out, in the end there will be no winner; everyone involved loses.

Post imported post

I just don't like being asked to support an organization and then treated like a mushroom. Kept in the dark and fed bulls**t. The news is out. We know who is dead. We know who the shooter is. We know the shooter is one of us. We know the shooter has been charged with murder for presumably self defense with presumably an open carried handgun. Time we know thedetails before we hear the information from the biased and convoluted media. Time we know the details before another member gets in trouble. Call me an arse if you will, but don't call me a sheep.

Centurion

Post imported post

Jason in WI wrote:
    Johnny Stiletto wrote:
    I hope he pulls through this one and I hope our justice system treats him as fairly as possible.
    Me too. Well put.

No mater how this all plays out, in the end there will be no winner; everyone involved loses.
    Well, it appears that Jesus is alive. Being a survivor makes him a winner. No doubt there are lots of nasty things to go through. Such is life. Jesus could not go through them if he were dead.

Post imported post

Captain Nemo wrote:
    I just don't like being asked to support an organization and then treated like a mushroom. Kept in the dark and fed bulls**t. The news is out. We know who is dead. We know who the shooter is. We know the shooter is one of us. We know the shooter has been charged with murder for presumably self defense with presumably an open carried handgun. Time we know thedetails before we hear the information from the biased and convoluted media. Time we know the details before another member gets in trouble. Call me an arse if you will, but don't call me a sheep.
    Captain Nemo, I'm not sure what you're hoping to get. What information are you looking for and what do you think the source is going to be? In a criminal prosecution, you have the state and you have the defendant. Some, but not all of the information that the state has the state either voluntarily or mandatorily makes public. The defendant is of course well advised to say nothing, except to his lawyer. Anything he said to a non-lawyer (or other privileged party) would be subject to subpoena and forced disclosure by the state.

So, whether you like it or not, the only information you're likely to get for months is only what the state either has to give out or feels like giving out, and your likely outlet for that information is the media. The soonest you're likely to get the defendant's side, if ever, is at trial. Anything else would jeopardize the defense.

Post imported post

Snip-

J.Gleason's tinfoil hat might be on too tight but, better safe then sorry.

Centurion

Post imported post

Sometimes, the defense is wise to play in the court of public opinion. It is way too early for that, and it appears that the prosecution has already made up its mind. I hope that Jesus has a good lawyer. We should be able to find out that much, and he should be able to get out on bail. Maybe he needs some help. An inquiry to the police department might yield some information on his status.

Post imported post

J. could be right.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast