• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man charged in John murder. Jesus Gonzalez, 23, accused of killing Danny John

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news/crime/jesus-gonzalez-charged-in-danny-john-murder

Man charged in John murder. Jesus Gonzalez, 23, accused of killing Danny John Updated: Thursday, 13 May 2010, 3:03 PM CDT
Published : Thursday, 13 May 2010, 3:03 PM CDT
MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee man has been charged with shooting and killing a Green Bay man last weekend.
According to a criminal complaint, Jesus Gonzalez, 23, shot and killed Danny John, 29, in a parking lot near Gonzalez’s house after a dispute. John’s nephew, Jered Corn, was also injured in the shooting.
The shooting happened just after midnight Sunday on the 800 block of S. Shea Ave. on Milwaukee’s west side.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum57/43968.html

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

We can be sympathetic and sorry that Jesus Gonzalez has spent a miserable four days without emotional support that might have been available. He is as experienced in practical legal matters as any here and hopefully knew what he was doing.

Remember PRESUMED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT. The wheels of justice grind exceedingly fine - and slowly.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Interesting enough both John and Corn have convictions for Battery. Corn has a lengthy Drug record.

Should be interesting to see how this unfolds.

I am not even sure they have Gonzalez's age right let alone any other information.

AaronS

imported post

I think of Jesus as a friend, and have faith that he had no choice in this matter. I have not talked to him, but I wish him the best in this.

Gray Peterson

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news/crime/jesus-gonzalez-charged-in-danny-john-murder

Man charged in John murder. Jesus Gonzalez, 23, accused of killing Danny John Updated: Thursday, 13 May 2010, 3:03 PM CDT
Published : Thursday, 13 May 2010, 3:03 PM CDT
MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee man has been charged with shooting and killing a Green Bay man last weekend.
According to a criminal complaint, Jesus Gonzalez, 23, shot and killed Danny John, 29, in a parking lot near Gonzalez’s house after a dispute. John’s nephew, Jered Corn, was also injured in the shooting.
The shooting happened just after midnight Sunday on the 800 block of S. Shea Ave. on Milwaukee’s west side.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum57/43968.html

How do we know it's the same guy? Jesus Gonzalez may be a rather common name, like John Smith.

CUOfficer

imported post

While I have only met Jesus on one occasion, I have to believe that he had no choice. Hopefully someone will come along who has been in contact with his family and share more information.

Captain Nemo

imported post

CUOFFICER said:

"While I have only met Jesus on one occasion, I have to believe that he had no choice. Hopefully someone will come along who has been in contact with his family and share more information".

Looks like the WCI officers "got out of Dodge".

CUOfficer

imported post

Captain Nemo wrote:
CUOFFICER said:

"While I have only met Jesus on one occasion, I have to believe that he had no choice. Hopefully someone will come along who has been in contact with his family and share more information".

I don't know what you are implying with this. But I can assure you that while we are sitting on here making useless comments like yours, the board of WCI is investigating what happened and trying to gather information. Have you ever met anyone from the organization or are you merely talking out of your arse. Do you realize the magnitude of this situation?

BJA

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Dam, I Really hope that it was in an act of self defense, Jesus is a good guy and I couldn't imagine it happening any other way....... as CUOfficer said hopefully some new positive information comes forward soon.

Johnny Stiletto

imported post

Wow. As little as I knew him, Jesus gave me the impression that he was a calm, level-headed man who knew his laws right-side up, up-side-down and every way sideways. I hope he pulls through this one and I hope our justice system treats him as fairly as possible.

professor gun

imported post

CUOfficer wrote:
professor gun wrote:
Captain Nemo wrote:

CUOFFICER said:

What an asinine comment. You have no idea what has been going on.
Whoa, read up a little higher.  I didn't make that comment, Captain Nemo did.

Yes, sorry CUOFFICER, I understand it was the Captain, I just didn't delete far back enough on the quote. The comment was directed at the Captain, not you.

Jason in WI

imported post

Johnny Stiletto wrote:
I hope he pulls through this one and I hope our justice system treats him as fairly as possible.
Me too. Well put.

No mater how this all plays out, in the end there will be no winner; everyone involved loses.