• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Asked to leave Walmart in Waukesha Today

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

Nutczak wrote:
If I was approached the same way she approached you by asking "Do you have a permit for that thing?" I would have simply said "yes I do!"
What is she going to do next? ask to see it?
That is when you pull a copy of the Consitution out of your back pocket :lol::lol:

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

BROKENSPROKET wrote:
Nutczak wrote:
If I was approached the same way she approached you by asking "Do you have a permit for that thing?" I would have simply said "yes I do!"
That is when you pull a copy of the Consitution out of your back pocket :lol::lol:

Exactly! :dude:

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

BROKENSPROKET wrote:
Nutczak wrote:
My front pocket is where my copy of the US constitution is kept. I have it in digital format as an Iphone application. It is avaialble for free at the Itunes App store. I suggest anyone with an Iphone or Ipod Touch download the free app.

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

Nutczak wrote:
BROKENSPROKET wrote:
Nutczak wrote:
My front pocket is where my copy of the US constitution is kept. I have it in digital format as an Iphone application. It is avaialble for free at the Itunes App store. I suggest anyone with an Iphone or Ipod Touch download the free app.
I have a Motorola DROID through Verizon. I will have to see if THEY have that app.