• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The "safer" banks to rob.

TFred

imported post

They may be dumb, but they aren't stupid... Article speaks for itself.

TFred

Wachovia Bank robbed in Chesterfield
By Staff Reports
Published: May 13, 2010

Chesterfield County police are looking for a man who robbed the Wachovia Bank at 13200 Hull Street Road this morning.

The man entered the branch about 9:35 a.m., approached a teller and displayed a gun before demanding money, police said. He then fled on foot.

No one was injured.

Police believe the man is the same person who robbed the BB&T Bank at 11010 Hull Street Road on May 4.

The robber was described as white, in his 50s or 60s, 5 feet 10 inches tall and 180 pounds with fair hair. He wore a black baseball cap, a short-sleeved, green-and-white shirt, blue jeans, tennis shoes and sunglasses.

Anyone with information can call Chesterfield County police at (804) 748-1251 or Crime Solvers at (804) 748-0660 or text the code tip699 and send to 274637 (CRIMES).

-- Mark Bowes

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

bbtbank.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Chesterfield Co. is getting almost as bad a the City of Richmond. :?

'Course we all know from where the bg's come. :p

Yata hey

paramedic70002

imported post

A game I like to play is to watch the news(Hampton Roads) for stories of bank robberies and try to predict whether it was Wachovia or BB&T before the reporter says. I pretty much have 50/50 odds. Every once in a while I will get surprised, but not often.