Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Taste of Arlington on Sunday 5/16/2010 Afternoon

  1. #1
    Regular Member gis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    264

    Post imported post

    Is anyone planning to go to the Taste of Arlington in Ballston? May be a good venue for OCing. I will be spending a couple of hours at work on Sunday morning, and since I work right there, was planning on walking around for an hour or so andhaving lunch before I head home.

  2. #2
    Regular Member Harper1227's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lorton, VA
    Posts
    387

    Post imported post

    hadn't heard of it but if I get a chance the family and I will try to swing by.

  3. #3
    Regular Member gis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    264

    Post imported post

    Harper1227 wrote:
    hadn't heard of it but if I get a chance the family and I will try to swing by.
    Here is their web site. http://www.tasteofarlington.com/

    It is going to be right on Wilson between Glebe and Randolph.

  4. #4
    Regular Member Harper1227's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lorton, VA
    Posts
    387

    Post imported post

    gis wrote:
    Harper1227 wrote:
    hadn't heard of it but if I get a chance the family and I will try to swing by.
    Here is their web site. http://www.tasteofarlington.com/

    It is going to be right on Wilson between Glebe and Randolph.
    sweet, thanks.

  5. #5
    Regular Member richarcm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    1,182

    Post imported post

    I have so many other things that I SHOULD be doing but this sounds like something nice to do.

  6. #6
    Regular Member Harper1227's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lorton, VA
    Posts
    387

    Post imported post

    honestly, completely slipped my mind. long weekend. Slept till noon on sunday (a miracle in my house) then took a 'nap' from 2 to 5 and was asleep by 930.

    guess i needed to catch up on sleep

    anyone go to this?

  7. #7
    Regular Member gis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    264

    Post imported post

    Harper1227 wrote:
    honestly, completely slipped my mind. long weekend. Slept till noon on sunday (a miracle in my house) then took a 'nap' from 2 to 5 and was asleep by 930.

    guess i needed to catch up on sleep

    anyone go to this?

    I did. Posted my remarks here.

    http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/3995-150.html

    No issues.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •