Post imported post

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast
    Sat. May 15th, 9:30 AM

River City Diner
    Get directions
    803 East Parham Road
    Richmond, VA 23227-1107
    (804) 266-1500

Please note: New rules forbid food fights!

Yata hey

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

Did I miss something? When were the new rules voted on?

stay safe.

skidmark
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

skidmark wrote:

stay safe.

skidmark
    Right after you left Tues. evening - at the first traffic light.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

skidmark wrote:

stay safe.

skidmark
    He's just setting up the rule for people to get used to it. The next step in his nefarious, rule-making power-grab, is to introduce a "penalty"--whoever starts a food fight has to pay all the tabs. Its just another scheme to get somebody else to buy his lunch.

Rallying cries: "Freedom for food-fighters!" "Give me food fights or give me death!"

The anti-regulation insurgency should begin immediately. Start hoarding stuffed peppers and mashed potatoes. Call out the manicotti militia!!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    skidmark wrote:

stay safe.

skidmark
    He's just setting up the rule for people to get used to it. The next step in his nefarious, rule-making power-grab, is to introduce a "penalty"--whoever starts a food fight has to pay all the tabs. Its just another scheme to get somebody else to buy his lunch.

Rallying cries: "Freedom for food-fighters!" "Give me food fights or give me death!"

The anti-regulation insurgency should begin immediately. Start hoarding stuffed peppers and mashed potatoes. Call out the manicotti militia!!
    That's once!

Yata hey

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
    That's once!

Yata hey
    Whatareya attacking me for!?!

I'm acting as an agent provacateurto give youthe dinner tablesecurity emergency you need to grab more power.They willwelcomethe protection of your new rules in the name ofdining safety! You will bethe hero!The Order of the Tablecloth will be bestowed upon you by a greatfulpublic!

And, nobody will notice as youquietly institute morerules: noelbows on the table, no chewing with their mouth open, no reaching across the table.

Christ! For all this support, I figured you'd name meyour Chief of Staff or something.

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    Grapeshot wrote:
    That's once!

Yata hey
    Whatareya attacking me for!?!

I'm acting as an agent provacateurto give youthe dinner tablesecurity emergency you need to grab more power.They willwelcomethe protection of your new rules in the name ofdining safety! You will bethe hero!The Order of the Tablecloth will be bestowed upon you by a greatfulpublic!

And, nobody will notice as youquietly institute morerules: noelbows on the table, no chewing with their mouth open, no reaching across the table.

Christ! For all this support, I figured you'd name meyour Chief of Staff or something.

That's twice! :P

Visa or Master Charge?

Yata hey

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:
    skidmark wrote: Rallying cries: "Freedom for food-fighters!" "Give me food fights or give me death!"

Freedom's just another name for nothing left to lose!

Post imported post

More than likely will see you all there. And no you cant zip tie my food cannon, I may need it in self defense

Post imported post

kennys wrote:
    More than likely will see you all there. And no you cant zip tie my food cannon, I may need it in self defense
    Gotta see if I can't find my potato cannon - a good offense is the best defense.

Yata hey

Post imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
    kennys wrote:
    Gotta see if I can't find my potato cannon - a good offense is the best defense.

Yata hey
    Gotta love it Lowes just a walk away. Spare parts or full build

Post imported post

Dunno if I'll make this one, very doubtful. I'm heading to Lynchburg tomorrow for my Great Grandma's 100th birthday.