• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast - Sat 5/15

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast
Sat. May 15th, 9:30 AM

River City Diner
Get directions
803 East Parham Road
Richmond, VA 23227-1107
(804) 266-1500

Please note: New rules forbid food fights!

Yata hey

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Did I miss something? When were the new rules voted on?

stay safe.

skidmark

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

skidmark wrote:

stay safe.

skidmark
Right after you left Tues. evening - at the first traffic light.

Yata hey

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

skidmark wrote:

stay safe.

skidmark

He's just setting up the rule for people to get used to it. The next step in his nefarious, rule-making power-grab, is to introduce a "penalty"--whoever starts a food fight has to pay all the tabs. Its just another scheme to get somebody else to buy his lunch.

:D

Rallying cries: "Freedom for food-fighters!" "Give me food fights or give me death!"

The anti-regulation insurgency should begin immediately. Start hoarding stuffed peppers and mashed potatoes. Call out the manicotti militia!!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Citizen wrote:
skidmark wrote:

stay safe.

skidmark

He's just setting up the rule for people to get used to it. The next step in his nefarious, rule-making power-grab, is to introduce a "penalty"--whoever starts a food fight has to pay all the tabs. Its just another scheme to get somebody else to buy his lunch.

Rallying cries: "Freedom for food-fighters!" "Give me food fights or give me death!"

The anti-regulation insurgency should begin immediately. Start hoarding stuffed peppers and mashed potatoes. Call out the manicotti militia!!
That's once!

Yata hey

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
That's once!

Yata hey
Whatareya attacking me for!?!

I'm acting as an agent provacateurto give youthe dinner tablesecurity emergency you need to grab more power.They willwelcomethe protection of your new rules in the name ofdining safety! You will bethe hero!The Order of the Tablecloth will be bestowed upon you by a greatfulpublic!

And, nobody will notice as youquietly institute morerules: noelbows on the table, no chewing with their mouth open, no reaching across the table.

Christ! For all this support, I figured you'd name meyour Chief of Staff or something.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Citizen wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:
That's once!

Yata hey
Whatareya attacking me for!?!

I'm acting as an agent provacateurto give youthe dinner tablesecurity emergency you need to grab more power.They willwelcomethe protection of your new rules in the name ofdining safety! You will bethe hero!The Order of the Tablecloth will be bestowed upon you by a greatfulpublic!

And, nobody will notice as youquietly institute morerules: noelbows on the table, no chewing with their mouth open, no reaching across the table.

Christ! For all this support, I figured you'd name meyour Chief of Staff or something.

That's twice! :p

Visa or Master Charge?

Yata hey

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Citizen wrote:
skidmark wrote:
Freedom's just another name for nothing left to lose!:uhoh:

kennys

imported post

More than likely will see you all there. And no you cant zip tie my food cannon, I may need it in self defense:uhoh:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

kennys wrote:
More than likely will see you all there. And no you cant zip tie my food cannon, I may need it in self defense:uhoh:
Gotta see if I can't find my potato cannon - a good offense is the best defense. :)

Yata hey

kennys

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
kennys wrote:
Gotta see if I can't find my potato cannon - a good offense is the best defense. :)

Yata hey
Gotta love it Lowes just a walk away. Spare parts or full build:dude:

curtiswr

imported post

Dunno if I'll make this one, very doubtful. I'm heading to Lynchburg tomorrow for my Great Grandma's 100th birthday. :cool: